Pixie Hollow discussion

Pixie Hollow RP > Mermaid Lagoon

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) You'll find mermaids here.

message 2: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments Renee spashed her feet in the water.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (Fairies can't go in water unless they are rani. They'll drown...)
Rani made a bubble necklace and then dove into the water.

message 4: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Tinker Bell walked around.

message 5: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments (she's not in the water, its just her feet.)
Renee saw Tinker Brell. "Hey Tink."

message 6: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She smiled,"hey"

message 7: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Nothing really"Tink shrugged

message 8: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments "I hope that I can get ideas for some light designs."

message 9: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "I need to figure out what to make today"she smiled

message 10: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Lettuce(Zakuro) wrote: "(she's not in the water, its just her feet.)
Renee saw Tinker Brell. "Hey Tink.""

(Still no, the water gets on their wings, drags them down, and no more fairy.)

message 11: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune flies around the mermaid lagoon, trying to get rid of the mermaids jumping at her to give her fancy clothing.

message 12: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Tink smiled and sat down.

message 13: by Exos (new)

Exos (DemonUtauX) | 30 comments CinnaBun hugged her knees on the soft sand as Spice nuzzled her. She then rose slowly to her feet, her attached friend looking this way and that in quick flicks. After two minutes of standing still, CinnaBun flew above the water, high enough so that she won't drown.

message 14: by Exos (new)

Exos (DemonUtauX) | 30 comments CinnaBun heard sounds. Some indistinct garble of mermaids speaking below water, some remarks about the water, the breeze, sand flying, everything that she and Spice could hear altogether. She wanted to land somewhere and talk to a fairy,ask her questions about things she doesn't know. But she was too shy. "Come, Spice, lets find a place to rest."

message 15: by Exos (new)

Exos (DemonUtauX) | 30 comments CinnaBun landed onto a strip of sand and let the water wash over her toes. She stared down, trying not to attract anymore attention, due to what Spice told her during the search for a place to rest.

message 16: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments Renee stood up.."well I think I might just do a spider web design."

message 17: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) TInk nodded,"I should go, see ya later"

message 18: by Exos (new)

Exos (DemonUtauX) | 30 comments CinnaBun smiled to herself as Spice grew more frantic, obtaining the directions towards home. She really though she needed friends, but alas, her quest ended in vain when she found out she didn't know anything as simple as the color of the sky.

message 19: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn UR CHARRIE IS AT MORE THAN 1 PLACE!

message 20: by Exos (new)

Exos (DemonUtauX) | 30 comments (she's blind)
CinnaBun sighed to herself, then rose to the air and flew to her isolated home.

message 21: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune finally got rid of the mermaids by puttinng sleeping powder on them. "Goodnight!"

message 22: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((Right now...? Not literally though, because fairies can't go in water except for Rani...))

message 23: by Exos (new)

Exos (DemonUtauX) | 30 comments CinnaBun flew over to a large rock which Spice found for her, and sat down to enjoy the sounds of the water.

message 24: by Exos (new)

Exos (DemonUtauX) | 30 comments CinnaBun smiled "Good. And you?"

message 25: by Exos (last edited Jul 30, 2011 07:12AM) (new)

Exos (DemonUtauX) | 30 comments CinnaBun's face turned into worry central "Oh, what happened to it? Do you have anything wrapped around it? To stop the swelling? It is painful?