Mítico Criatura Academy discussion

Warlock dorm > Dimitrius' Room.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 641 (641 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Decorate later. BED TIME!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitrius
I sit on the bed. Playing with my sacrificial dagger. The one I used to cut throats.

Cameron
I float up to it, with Ivory. I knock on the door.

message 3: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 3637 comments Ivory waits at the door, looking up at Cam with a smile

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitrius
I get up and open the door. "Hello?"

Cameron
I smile at my long time friend. "Hey."

message 5: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 3637 comments "Hi, Dimitrius" she smiles at him, not knowing what to do or say

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitrius.
I grin at them both. "CAMERON! IVORY!" I smirk. "Good to see you. Come in." I step away from the door.

Cameron
I grin and step in after him.

message 7: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 3637 comments Ivory does the same, whoa! his room looks amazing, she takes in the beautiful golden rich colours. She freezes in place, not taking anymore steps further

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitrius.
My eyes lock on Ivory. "Come on." I gesture to the bean bags in front of the tv.

message 9: by Just Deena (last edited Jun 30, 2011 05:34PM) (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 3637 comments "Ok" she says dizzily, taken aback by how beautiful the room was. She sat on a huge bean bag, which was so cushiony, she fell right inside. She laughed

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 30, 2011 05:37PM) (new)

Cameron
I chuckle at her. 'Nice one."

Dimitrius
I smile, "I forgot to warn you about that..." I look back at Cameron. "What's up?" I ask before going to sit beside Ivory in a bean bag.

message 11: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 3637 comments Ivory then sits on the floor, watching them, silent

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron
'Not much. I was just coming to ask if you could do anything to... Help my paraplegicness?"

Dimitrius
My eyes widen. 'Umm... Probably." I jump up and begin to rummage through the piles of books around the place.

Cameron
I smile hopefully at Ivory. "Thanks for coming."

message 13: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 3637 comments "No worries, any time" she looks around the room again

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitrius.
"Found it!" I yell out. Then walk over with a giant book.

Cameron
My heart leaps. I could get my legs back!

message 15: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 3637 comments Ivory grins, hoping so badly that everything will turn out fine, "Ok, lets get started" she stands up

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron
I smile. "Yep. What do we need?"

Dimitrius
My eyes flicker to Iv. Her smooth, lithe movements catching my eye. I then reel through the list. "Dragon heart string, griffin liver, eye of newt, fenny snake, a thimble of the paraplegic's blood," I continue to go through a list of some of the rarest ingredients.

message 17: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 3637 comments Whoa! Thats kinda extreme and rare, Ivory thinks, but pulls up her sleeves, and rubs her hands, "What can i do?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitrius.
"Could you begin to draw up a pentagram? Do you know how?"

message 19: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 3637 comments "Yeah i know how, but where should i do it?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitrius
I point over to a small area that was clear of books. "Right there."

Cameron
I become jittery. "WHat can I do?"

Dimitrius.
"Go get the things I need. In that back room." I point to the back. While I pour over the latin words on the page.

message 21: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 3637 comments Ivory heads to the area and begins to draw the pentagram carefully and intricately until it was perfect, "Ok, im done!" she calls out to him

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitrius
I grin. "Thanks. Now could you start on another one. Right across from it? Please?"

message 23: by Just Deena (last edited Jun 30, 2011 06:22PM) (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 3637 comments Ivory smiles at him, "No worries" she does the exact same one right across from the previous one she drew.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimtrius
I grin. "Thanks a lot." I walk over and draw one more. With the latin words inscribed in the sides.
Cameron
I walk back in my arms overlaiden with stuff.

message 25: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 3637 comments Ivory looks to Cam, and begins taking some of the stuff off him

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Logan and Lincoln knock on the door.

message 27: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 3637 comments Ivory couldnt get to the door, coz her hands were full, she put the stuff down infront of Dimitrius and opened the door to find Lincoln and Logan

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron.
I smile. "So what now?"

Dimitrius
"I summon a greater demon."

message 29: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 3637 comments "Hey guys" she waves at them, then turns back to the summoning and the ritual

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello, Iv" They say at the same time and smile they see Cam and Dimitrius they both nod at them.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron
I smile at them. "I might be able to get my legs back."

Dimitrius
"If the demon doesn't kill us."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's going on?" Logan asks, wary.

message 33: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 3637 comments "Ok great, i'll be here, helping you guys all the way"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron
"Some stuff that could help me out a lot."

Dimitrius.
"Or kill us all." As I say this I am mixing up the poultice.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Logan and Lincoln both take a step back. "We don't want anything to do with this!"

message 36: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 3637 comments Ivory was ready to face anything at the moment, if a great demon would mean saving her friends, then she'd risk her life for them

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((BRB LUNCH))

message 38: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 3637 comments ((c ya))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron
I watch Logan and Lincoln with solemn eyes. I turn back to Dimitrius.

Dimitrius.
My eyes show admiration for Iv when I look over at her. I leave the ready made poultice. "Oh. Iv. Do you want a Pentagram? It might... I repeat. Might Keep you safer."

message 40: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 3637 comments "Nope, im gunna be here when the big stuff happens, imma be helpin you guys" she stands there watching what was about to happen next, adrenaline running through her blood and veins

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitrius.
I step into my pentagram. THen gesture for Cameron to do so as well. "You sure?"

message 42: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 3637 comments "Yep" she smiles at him, a sweet smile, then stands there in place

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron
I step in and swallow heavily.

Dimitrius
I nod. Then begin the chant.

message 44: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 3637 comments Ivory watched them the whole time, not letting anything break anything, especially the chant and the circle

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitrius
I finish and nothing happens.

Cameron
"What-?" I go to step out of the circle, but a wall of flame stopped me.

Dimitrius.
"Idiot! It's there just trying to draw us out."

Arigon(The demon)
I chuckle and show myself. I was in the form of a Chimera. "Hello old friend." I nod at Dimitrius.

message 46: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 3637 comments Ivory gaped, and gasped, Oh my God! she thought, what should i do! the demon was standing right infront of her, right infront of Dimitrius!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron stares wide eyed. "Shit..."

Dimitrius smirks. "Hello Arigon. Nice to see you again."

Arigon continues with the frienly charade. "Good to see you." He let his menacing aura pulse. "Why did you bring me here this time?"

message 48: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 3637 comments Ivory was ready to pounce on the demon at any second, she was standing right behind him then, waiting for any mishappening to happen

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitrius' eyes train on Ivory. "Don't try anything Iv."

Cameron looks at Iv as well. "Listen to him."

Arigon chuckles and turns to her. "Noooo COme here. I'm hungry, little girl. You look yummy."

message 50: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 3637 comments Ivory didnt listen to them, i said i'd risk my life for yous
"Huh, i look yummy? why thank you" she took one step closer to him, looking into his eyes, giving him a piercing look

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13