Midnight Academy discussion

Vampire dorms > Cormac's room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 686 (686 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2788 comments Mod
((decorate as u wish :)))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Big windows, and double glass door leading out to a patio with lush green plants. Large marble bathroom. Sylish and elegant furniture. White with black and green.

message 3: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((nice))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((A thank you!))

Cormac walked in and sighed. He went over to his Mac and replied the emails he got from friends back in Ireland.

message 5: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((welcome))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Want Lyeta and Cormac to be mates?))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure.))

message 8: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) ((Heya Franc! *heaves a big sigh of relief* Can Annalee like Cormac?))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I walk up and knock on the door, hoping he was there.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure, but Cormac isn't into anything serious, all he does is flirt))

Cormac opens the door and grins "Top o' th' mornin', Lyeta!" He pulls her into a hug.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I grin and hug him back. "Great to see you." I laugh. Finally getting away from the memories of the shitty holidays. "What's happenin'?"

message 12: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) ((I know, I just want to cause more drama.))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh. Could you pleease rp on Hunting?))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kk))

"Father got a new yacht Brilliance of the Seas too made Royal Carribean already has a ship named that... Anyway, how were your holidays?" He walks over to his Mac and puts some photos on slideshow to show Lyeta about his holiday.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Both))
Lyeta
I shrug non committaly.((No idea how to spell that)) "Meh. I'll talk later. Let's talk about yours first." I say, trying to force down the scream that was working its way up my throat.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((You know, top of the morning is actually Irish, not Scottish!))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((He is Irish...))

"Same old same old. Went to the Caribbean, photos on slideshow. How was yours, Ell?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oops, my bad!))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I frown. "Not so great." But then I grin at him. "Yours sounded fun! Tell me more."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

(('tis fine!))

"Not great, eh?" He pressed

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I let out a low keen. Barely holding back the scream from the memories. Unable to talk I keep my lips zipped.
((Go on FB))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ugh. Inbox me))

"Don't growl at me!"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok.))
Lyeta
I shake my head. I'm not. The keening continues.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"What the- ugh, fine. Don't keen at me"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I look down and force the noise to stop. But I still am unable to talk.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Pleas stalk about it?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I can't talk. Or else I'll keen again. I say bitterly.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Then think it Cormac sent to her.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I slowly let my memories sneak through. In pain as my family almost beated me to death. Lucifer himself making my life a living hell. ((lol)). I hold back the feelings in the memories and just show the visions. I show him my skin being completely burnt off.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac's knees give way. "Argh!"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I pull them all back. "Sorry." I say locking them behind steel bars. I run to his side.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac growls and pushes her off. "Listen, lassie, a warning would be good once in a while!"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I take a small step back from my friend. "Sorry."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighs and pulls her into a hug. "It's all good, I'm sorry I pushed you"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
"I'm sorry for pressing those memories onto you." I hug him back.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

--------------———————————————————
Cormac was lying on his bed, wearing nothing but jocks, thinking about installing an air con.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari knocked on Cormac's door.

message 38: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Dakota walked up to Cormacs room, not in a very happy mood. She knocked on his door.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac opened the door to both of them. "Hello" He stand there in his jocks, unashamed.

((Shehiran! guess what song I'm listening to?!))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hah! 2 chics at his door!))

Seeing Dakota, Ari smiled.

message 41: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Dakota rolled her eyes. then gave him a fake smile.
"Hi." she said.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"So what brings to gorgeous ladies to my room at this hour? If I didn't know any better I would think you here to seduce me"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, actually I came to talk to you. About my parents." She looked at him in his jocks. "After you put on something plausible."

message 44: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) "dont push it." Dakota says and crosses her arms t cover her chest. her shirt exposed to much and she didnt like it.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac smiled and looked at them both. His eyes making a sweep up and down Dakota's body. A smile spread across his face. "What do your parents say?" He asked Ari.

message 46: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Dakota leaned against the door frame. She sighed and waited for Cormacs and Aris convo to finish.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, they don't believe me yet..." Ari put a hand on her hip. She was dressed in her pjs already and didn't care how she looked, though her top was low cut.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac nodded and looked softly at her. "A goods nights rest. And tomorrow I'll help. My parents are on their way RIGH now" His eyes kept traveling back to Dakota.

message 49: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) ((Lmao.....lets describe))

Dakota was in blue/purple mini short PJs. Her favourites, with a black tanktop that was cut from the bottom to show off her bely piercing and from the top. The cold brought shivers down her back and she wished she had worn a jacket. Atleast her fluffy boots would keep her feet warm.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay then. I'll go now. I can see you making lust eyes at Dakota." She spun around and left.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14