Midnight Academy discussion

Vampire dorms > Devon's room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 136 (136 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2788 comments Mod
((decorate as u please :)))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((YAY! Umm... Black and red everything. Tv in one corner. Gun locker in another. One small window the is blacked over, by thick curtains. A HUGE radio. Always blaring music. :D))

message 3: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((lolz! very nice))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thanks. :D))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon
I walk in with Scarlet.

message 6: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet walked in "nice room"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon
I smirk. "Thanks." I say, turning the music up slightly. It was playing Nickleback S.E.X.

message 8: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet shook her head and laughed softly at the music, She tapped her hand on her knee to the beat

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon
I walk over to the gun cabnet and the keys jangle as I unlock it. I pull out my Sporter. 6 grade stock. 34 inch barrells. Invector chokes. It was an absolutely huge gun. I sit on the bed. "Come join me?"

message 10: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet walked over to the bed "Nice gun" she smirked

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon
I chuckle, a low provocative noise. "Huge gun." I grin at her.

message 12: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"Sure is" she smirked again, looking at the gun

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon
"You wanna have a go?" I ask politely. Using the chance to shift the tiniest bit closer.

message 14: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"maybe" she looked at her hands

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon
I broke the gun and handed it to her. I stand up gesturing her to. "You used a gun before?"

message 16: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"A couple of times" shenodded

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon
I look at her. "Show me then. Put the gun up. If it's too long I'll chuck you another one of mine."

message 18: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"nah, im good" she smiled handing it back to him

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 30, 2011 07:16AM) (new)

Devon
I cock my head. "Really? Why?" I take the gun back and put it in the locker

message 20: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"not in the mood" she shrugged getting off the bed

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon
"What are you in the mood for?" I ask, stepping away from the gun locker. Closer to her.

message 22: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"I dunno" she shrugged again, looking at how close he was to her

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon
I sigh then take a small step closer. Not wanting to impose myself yet. "Think." I smile.

message 24: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet looked down then up at him "I dont know" she whispered

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon
I look at her quisically. I let out something like a growl, not of annoyance, just me realising how close she was. ((lol! This charrie is sooooo horny.))

message 26: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((tell me about it! lolz))

Scarlet bit her lip

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon
"You sure you don't know?" My voice husky.

message 28: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

She looked up at him, not realising how close he was "yeah, im sure" she murmered

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon
My eyes meet hers. "Can I do something?" I ask, leaning a little closer.

message 30: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"sure" she whispered

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon
I lean over the last little way and kiss her. Softly, letting her deepen the kiss, if she wanted to.

message 32: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon
My hands move to her waist as the kiss becomes more passionate.

message 34: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

She moaned softly kissing him hungrily

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon
I draw her closer to me. Our bodies pressing up close together. I bite her bottom lip not overly gently.

message 36: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet pressed her body closer to his, kissing him deeply, running her hand down his chest and back, moaning softly

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon
I let out a hot, masculine groan. My hands move to the small of her back.

message 38: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet moaned softly pressing her lips against his harder

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon
My teeth graze over her bottom lip and I begin to play with the bottom of her top.

message 40: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet moaned softly sliding her hand up his shirt

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon
I let out a rough breath at her touch on my skin. "Good god." I mutter against her lips.

message 42: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

She pulled away "sorry" she whispered

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon
"Don't be sorry." I grit my teeth forcing myself not to kiss her again.

message 44: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

She bit her lip again

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon
I lean back against the wall we were now near. "You are a freaky good kisser."

message 46: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet blushed "you are to"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon
I smile. "Too many years of existence not to be."

message 48: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet raised an eye brow "excuse me?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon
"I know... Vanity... but I've been alive too long. If I wasn't a good kisser then I would have spent those years wasted." I grin.

message 50: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

She smirked "I see"

« previous 1 3