Midnight Academy discussion

Demons dorms > Lyeta's room

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2788 comments Mod
((decorate how u want :)))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((TANK YOU! Umm... Huge windows, lets a lot of light in. Can completely remove windows(Somehow...) to let air in. Purple and red everywhere))

message 3: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((welcome!))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh and there is a huge gun locker. Packed with guns and a tv over the other side. ))

message 5: by 07zachg (new)

07zachg Finn walks in and says, "hey babe"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm pretty sure your charries can be in more than one place at a time... I think.))
Lyeta
I roll my eyes, "Hey shithead."

message 7: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((they can, alls good))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sweet! :D))

message 9: by 07zachg (new)

07zachg Hey hey hey no need to get snippy

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
"I'm not... Call me baby and I'll call you shithead." I laugh happily. "You know... I've finally got a boyfriend." Grinning I jump up and twirl.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((I can't stay on. This is just a quick check up. :P))

message 12: by 07zachg (new)

07zachg Lyeta(Laura) wrote: "Lyeta
"I'm not... Call me baby and I'll call you shithead." I laugh happily. "You know... I've finally got a boyfriend." Grinning I jump up and twirl."

you know that can be me

message 13: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((hey, just a reminder can you please use "" when talking? just so we knwo? thanks))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, it would be a lot better with punctuation. lol. Thanks. :D))
Lyeta
I frown then look down, "I, well... I... Uh... Um... I..." I trail off unable to say anything to that.

message 15: by 07zachg (new)

07zachg Finn leaves the room.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
"Come back." I call reaching for his shirt. "Please?"

message 17: by 07zachg (new)

07zachg Finn turns around. "Do you need something, are you okay?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
"I want us to be friends." I add.

message 19: by 07zachg (new)

07zachg "ok I can do friends, for now" said finn.

message 20: by 07zachg (new)

07zachg Fonn said, "if we are going to be friends, then i want you to trust me. So i am going to tell you something i have never told anyone, oh nevermind i shouldn't it is to personal. But i still want you to trust me.

((are u on?))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry I've gotten a bit bored with GR lately))
"Tell me." I demand and pull him back onto the bed to sit down. "And I already trust you."

message 22: by 07zachg (new)

07zachg "okay," said finn. "i am well...I-I am a well, okay, i am a demon. You probably want to have nothing to do with me now."

message 23: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((lol love how he thinks that when lyeta is a demon too haha)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Duuude... I'm a demon tooooo..." She giggles and hugs him. "Don't be silly..."

message 25: by 07zachg (new)

07zachg "Oh, really?" said Finn "Wait are there other creatures here, besides humans? Am I not a freak? Am I not an outcast?" Finn felt very happy

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She grins at him, "What do you think this school is for!?" She giggles slightly. "There are werewolves and everything. And even vampires."

message 27: by 07zachg (new)

07zachg "Oh cool," He said. "I don't have any parents, and i decided to get an education so someday i could live among the humans. I saw an ad for this place so i came here to get an education."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh nice..." She grins at him, the grin lighting her whole face up beautifully, leaning back on the bed her tits seem bigger all of a sudden. "Sooooo... what ya wanna do?"

message 29: by 07zachg (new)

07zachg Finn says "i gotta leave my...um...i just gotta go" he walks out.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She narrows her eyes, then jumps up and runs out after him. "FIINNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?" She calls, "COME BACK!"
((Where did he go?))

message 31: by 07zachg (new)

07zachg ((he ran to his dorm))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kay... you post first??))