If you love writing <3 discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Group story > Group story competition :)

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (last edited Jun 28, 2011 07:54PM) (new)

Jaye (jazzy123) | 398 comments Mod
Ok guys, so you know the group story stuff has been voted on in various polls I've posted, once the polls have closed I'll post the criteria on here and it's up to you guys to come up with a plott (what the characters names are, love interests, basic plot at the begining etc.) .
Entries for this competition will start just after the polls close, and then, just post links for your ideas on this page :D

Us mods will decide which one's the best, and that will be our group story! Entries close July 7th

RULES:
-Plotts have to be PG13 guys
-No constant swearing or explicit content (gore etc)
-You can post more than one, but no more than three.

Post away guys, and have fun with it!

message 2: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

Ok guys, criteria of the group stories as voted by you:

There are two main characters.
The main main character is a girl.
That girl^ has to be seventeen.
They have a love interest that is a boy.
The story takes place in modern day.
The genre is romance/sci fi

Have fun guys, let your creativity FLOW!!

P.S guys not the WHOLE plot just basic, then we'll decide what to do with it later :P

message 3: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (last edited Jun 29, 2011 11:43PM) (new)

heck, I'll extend the deadline, but it means you guys'll have to wait a little longer.

NEW DEADLINE: SUNDAY 10TH JULY AT THE TIME OF 2:15 P.M (Only time that's good for me; it'll be 7:15 am before school on a Monday) SO HAVE EVERYTHING SORTED BY THEN!

Oh, and if you guys don't produce a storyline at all me and the other mods will just make one up out of the blue :)

message 4: by Erika (new)

Erika aslysA | 3 comments the girl's name can be ariana and the guy's name can be mason.

ariana is one of few people on the planet who is able to kill *insert magical creature* (possibly vampire if its not too cliche for you guys)
mason finds her and tells her about her ability/trains her

thoughts?

message 5: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

Good :) so far you're winning cos no on else has joined ;) I like it :)

message 6: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, The Not-so-Country Modster From The South :D (new)

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 88 comments Mod
A girl ,Sirena, is from an alternate dimension where the world is slowly being destroyed and they have to take over a new planet,Earth. She has been sent buy her planet leader to survey Earth and prepare it for their arrival. Along the way she meets Dustin, the earthling that Sirena starts to like. This causes problems with Sirena's kind since they plan to take over the earth and destroy all it's in-habitants. Sirena must chose between her true love and the survival of her race.

message 7: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

ok guys so 2-3 entries already FELLOW MODS WE MUST DISCUSS!

message 8: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

i like it :)

message 9: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, The Not-so-Country Modster From The South :D (new)

Duz anyone like mine?? :-(

message 10: by Gayatri, The Notorious Writer (new)

Gayatri | 33 comments Mod
Toe-Knee ur storyline seems interesting. I too like it!

message 11: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

I LIKE UR MILAN!

message 12: by Kylie (last edited Jul 03, 2011 04:10AM) (new)

Kylie (killie) | 1 comments Pixie grow's up noting her family line is only made up of females. She lives with her mother and grandmother in a small town. There is a door at the top of the stairwell that leads to an attick, or so she has been told, for she has never been allowed beyond the base of the stairs. Her mother and grandmother spend most of there time behind the closed door. Pixie often sits, listening to unknown sounds and lights that flash through the cracks around the door. Over the years she has asked questions, but the answer has always been, you will find out soon enough, just not yet. One night she hears a loud explosion, the whole house shakes voilently, she looks out side and finds the house thrust deep with in a storm. There is a loud scream, then complete silents. She finds her grandmother and mother dead. the furnel comes and goes, more days pass, until she feel's strong enough to face what's beyond the door. She climbs the stairwell, battling strange forces. Opening the door, she finds a large ultar and a old book. Seams she comes from a long line of witches. On her 18th birthday, the familys secrets and knowledge would have been passed down to her. She lights candles around the room, as she searches over the remainder of the room. Pixie comes across a bird cage of sorts. inside in a boy, tinny, about the size of her hand. He call's himself Trystian. Trystian is from another land and was to be her watcher, her guide. She lets him out of the cage and he transforms into a larger being. Slightly taller than herself and extreemly handsome. Over time he teaches her the things she needs to know, from history, magic, the dark forces they face. As her knowdge grows, so does there intrest in each other. It is not accepted that a guide and subject sould become involved, they find themself's now facing a new challange. The witch councel.

message 13: by LM, The Insane Moddster >:} (new)

LM | 175 comments Mod
These all sound really good.
Toe-Knee, I like yours a lot.

message 14: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

I like yours too Killie OMG its gonna be so hard to choose!

message 15: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, The Not-so-Country Modster From The South :D (new)

Thxies Jess!! :-)

message 16: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, The Not-so-Country Modster From The South :D (new)

Kallie...
really like yours!! Sounds cool

message 17: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, The Not-so-Country Modster From The South :D (new)

Oops...
Killie

message 18: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

lol

message 19: by Gayatri, The Notorious Writer (new)

Wow there seems to be lot of interesting storylines here. It sure is going to be hard to choose now !!!

message 20: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

yeah ay' -.- wow us mods are so hard off ;P

message 21: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

where's the last mod? 4/5 of us are here so far

message 22: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

oh its six-fingered-nigel we're waiting on :P

message 23: by LM, The Insane Moddster >:} (new)

LM | 175 comments Mod
OMG! :D I so like that one! <3 There goes my vote. Lol I'm hooked.

message 24: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

I like it too :L but mods, mods, mods! we have to wait until the 10th -.O so AGESSSSS

message 25: by Gayatri, The Notorious Writer (new)

Wow ! Toe-Knee ! Where do you come up with such amazing ideas eh?
Being a mod won't sure be easy!!

message 26: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

lol WHERES SFN??

message 27: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, The Not-so-Country Modster From The South :D (new)

Whooooooo Toe-Knee!!!!!!! That one is awesoooome!!!!! What could it be called???? It would hav to be Epic!!!!

message 28: by LM, The Insane Moddster >:} (new)

LM | 175 comments Mod
No idea. But hey! I think we should put all these Idea's to vote. o.o And when we do get our story, we can think of somemore indepth details.

message 29: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (last edited Jul 04, 2011 12:41PM) (new)

haha :) Idek erm guys give your contributions titles, I'll put them all on a poll and make sure the votes are anonamus then we'll write in any others that are added and vote oh, maybe on the 7th.

IM PUSHING THE DEADLINE BACK TO THE 7TH, THE 10TH IS JUST TOO LONG A WAIT!

message 30: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

P.S, if you can't come up with a title, we'll just put your username and the names of your main characters on

message 31: by LM, The Insane Moddster >:} (new)

LM | 175 comments Mod
(:

message 32: by LM, The Insane Moddster >:} (new)

LM | 175 comments Mod
* votes for "Of the Sea"* <3

message 33: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

OK so I'll change the title for entries we have so far, I'll give the others a day to come up with a title before we just put whatever's up there on the poll.

message 34: by LM, The Insane Moddster >:} (new)

LM | 175 comments Mod
Alrighty <3

message 35: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

haha so I'll set it up with the two story names we have but it's closed until the 7th after entries close :)

message 36: by LM, The Insane Moddster >:} (new)

LM | 175 comments Mod
Okayy(:

message 37: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

:) the poll will be open until the 11th

message 38: by LM, The Insane Moddster >:} (new)

LM | 175 comments Mod
Awesomesauce <3

message 39: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

hahaha COMEON GUYS ADD MORE :D

message 40: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

K, but remember you can only add 3 :P

message 41: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

K GUYS IF YOU HAVEN'T COME UP WITH A TITLE OF YOUR STORY YET I'M COMING UP WITH ONE FOR YOU, THE COMP CLOSES TOMORROW

message 42: by Erika (new)

Erika aslysA | 3 comments (this is just a few more details on my story)

Slain- Ariana is a vampire slayer, but she doesn't know it. She comes from a long line of people who were born with special magic that can be used to kill vampires. Mason finds her and trains her to use her powers so that she can protect people

message 43: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (last edited Jul 06, 2011 12:29PM) (new)

LAST DAY GUYS, THEN I CLOSE THIS TOPIC AND THE POLL OPENS!

message 44: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

THE CONTEST. IS. CLOSED!!!!!

NEXT TIME i OPEN THIS TOPIC, WILL TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNER! IN OH, I'D SAY ABOUT FOUR DAYS TIME! GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.