The Mortal Instruments Series LOVERS! :P discussion

who is your least favoutite character???

Comments Showing 1-50 of 200 (200 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Huntressofdarkness | 12 comments i dont know why but mine is maia!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

mine is... huh i have no idea. wow

message 3: by Daylighter (new)

Daylighter (pantea13) Easy. Clary!

Huntressofdarkness | 12 comments haha yeh she is one to hate!

message 5: by Maddy (new)

Maddy (maymaychan) hmmmmmmm.....gotta agree with Daylighter. Though Camille(sp?) is a close second.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

why do u guys hae clary, i mean shes not my fav but...

Huntressofdarkness | 12 comments well for me its because she is a nosey little blimp!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

wow okay :D

message 9: by Be Happy (new)

Be Happy | 35 comments Hm, i think this is a good question... I love nearly all characters... But i love Jace ;D Oh, and Magnus!!!

message 10: by Dani (new)

Dani (danifloyd) Huntressofdarkness wrote: "i dont know why but mine is maia!!"

Yeah Maia is annoying.

message 11: by Be Happy (new)

Be Happy | 35 comments Mariam wrote: "why do u guys hae clary, i mean shes not my fav but..."

I think so too. I don't like her as much as the others but i don't hate her...

message 12: by Maddy (new)

Maddy (maymaychan) the female main character is always a force to be hated. you see all her inner thoughts and they annoy you

message 13: by Daylighter (last edited Jun 30, 2011 06:56PM) (new)

Daylighter (pantea13) ^ basically and I always hated the way she treated her best friend!

message 14: by Maddy (new)

Maddy (maymaychan) yeah seriously! how hard would it be to tell that Simon liked you? she's obviously not smart.

message 15: by Keerthana (new)

Keerthana Lol i dont think really hate anyone but yeah i dont like Maia much nor do i like Simon much.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

maddy wrote: "the female main character is always a force to be hated. you see all her inner thoughts and they annoy you"

thats true i dont hate them but they r never my favorite characters. ha ha

message 17: by Rose (new)

Rose (roseanswers) | 9 comments That's hard to answer, because Clare made the characters so different.
But Maryse has always annoyed me, primary because she kicked Jace, her own 'son', out from the Institute.

message 18: by Inês (new)

Inês (nesborges) | 74 comments I don't know I love Jace, Alec, Magnus and simon XD

message 19: by Morning (new)

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 107 comments i dont really have a lest fav. they all come together an make the books we all love si much. with out any one of them the books wouldnt be the same an we wouldnt like them as much.

message 20: by Morning (new)

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 107 comments but still, if they was not there the books wouldnt be the same. so why hate any of them?

message 21: by Morning (new)

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 107 comments an maryse kicked jace out to protect him guys from the horndale mean head.

Aimee ♥ | Aimee, Always (aimeereads) I don't like Clary. Maryse can be annoying too... I love Izzy, Si, Alec & Magnus ;))

message 23: by Jojo (new)

Jojo | 29 comments I don't really like Maia. Isabelle and Clary are...eh. I love Jace, Simon, and Alec sort of! Luke, too!

message 24: by Breeze (new)

Breeze (hurricanebreeze) | 98 comments My Faves:

1.Simon and Jace (the same, I can't decide which one I love more!!!!)

2. Magnus (he's hilarious)

3. Luke

4. Alec and Isabelle

5. Clary

6. Maryse

7. Maia (I kinda felt she was forced... but that's just my opinion.)

message 25: by Morning (new)

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 107 comments teehee no one hates magnus!! hes so kool!!!!

message 26: by Breeze (new)

Breeze (hurricanebreeze) | 98 comments I know right! He's just awesome :D Everyone wants to be Magnus... hahahaa the other day I called my cat "Chairman Meow". He purred :P

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

wow really?:D

Huntressofdarkness | 12 comments seriously who wouldnt want to have cat eyes like magnus!! im tempted to buy contacts!!

message 29: by Sam (new)

Sam (bookmarksandbourbon) | 1 comments ....*runs in* .. don't like Jace *ducks* *smiles* *runs out*

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

u dont like jace? *gasp*

message 31: by Heather (new)

Heather (hmpotts724) | 5 comments Alec...he whines too much

message 32: by Maddy (new)

Maddy (maymaychan) how on earth could you hate alec!!!!!! hes that cute little closet gay who you cant help but love and then love even more when he comes out!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah? how can u?

message 34: by Heather (new)

Heather (hmpotts724) | 5 comments Hey it's just my opinion. =) I didn't say I hated him. He's my least FAVORITE

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

its ok :P

message 36: by Heather (new)

Heather (hmpotts724) | 5 comments Thanks Mariam. =) My favorite new character is Jordan. =)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

really why, i mean i like him and all now that i know what was up with him when he was with mia

message 38: by MJ (new)

MJ | 50 comments hmmm... i have to say my least favorite characters are VALENTINE and SEBASTIAN (or jonathan or whatever his name is...) lol

message 39: by Heather (new)

Heather (hmpotts724) | 5 comments Mariam wrote: "really why, i mean i like him and all now that i know what was up with him when he was with mia"

I don't know I just really liked his character. I have a feeling he will be a bigger deal in CoLS. He's just my favorite NEW character.

I love fun secondary characters.

message 40: by MJ (new)

MJ | 50 comments i must admit, i liked Jordan, too!! I think Maia and Jordan will get together (<3) and simon and izzy (obviously) and then everyone will have a sufficient love life!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

yay!!

message 42: by Shaina (last edited Jul 13, 2011 06:55PM) (new)

Shaina | 39 comments honestly at first I would have to say Simon,first but through the course of the series I have come to like him more, and now I would have to say Jordan.

message 43: by Shaina (new)

Shaina | 39 comments Oh and I really dislike the Seelie Queen too!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

ohh i donk like her either! does she want jace or something

message 45: by Shaina (new)

Shaina | 39 comments Ya I think there is way to much going on with her to even try to understand her motives.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, maybe she will makes sence in CoLS

message 47: by Dani (new)

Dani (danifloyd) I was always curious about the favor she wanted from clary. Did that ever come out and I missed it? I know the queen came to her a second time but I can't remember why now.

message 48: by Heather (new)

Heather (hmpotts724) | 5 comments yes, the Seelie Queen is annoying. ;) I hope Jace gets to kick some serious Sebastien butt in CoLS.

message 49: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (joeybean77) | 10 comments Be Happy wrote: "Mariam wrote: "why do u guys hae clary, i mean shes not my fav but..."

I think so too. I don't like her as much as the others but i don't hate her..."

clary's not that bad i like her. i love her temper it can get pretty funny and i love how she's impulsive even though it gets her in trouble.

message 50: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (joeybean77) | 10 comments my least favorite charachter is the Seelie Queen

« previous 1 3 4