Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone question

I want a pet dinosaur!
deleted member Jun 28, 2011 07:13PM
Do YOU want a pet dinosaur?

There are no dinosaurs mentioned in the books...but yeah, it would be OK to have a pet dinosaur, as long as it doesn't bite my head off...but dragon's would be cool, especially the ones in Harry Potter, but on the same condition. I'd love to have Buckbeak, or Dobby (please don't read on if you haven't finished the series) (R.I.P. Dobby) because it would be really handy, and I like to think I'd be a great house-elf owner. :D

deleted member Jun 02, 2013 04:49PM   0 votes

Hahahaha!
This made me smile.
Yeah, I think they mean dragon,'cause I dont remember reading about any dinosaurs in Harry Potter...

AJ toats
Jul 03, 2011 12:59PM · flag
Emily Ha! YES!
Jul 06, 2011 01:57PM · flag

Get help

Um.. you mean dragon? But dinosaurs in Harry Potter would be totally awesome! (<--Did anyone get my AVPM reference?)

You know, there are dinosaurs in the "Alcatraz vs." series by Brandon Sanderson. They're quite funny. Don't know how they'd fare as pets, but...

yeah dinosaurs never pop up in the story

Catherine Ashlyn Ketchum wrote: "Do YOU want a pet dinosaur?"

There are no dinosaurs in the book! But I would love to have a pet griffin or hippogriff.

you mean dragon?

no the question should be "who DOESN'T want a pet dinosaur?" haha although (like others have mentioned)there are no Dino's in HP it would make it THAT much cooler if there was!! I love Dino's! But I also wouldn't object to a pet Dragon either :)

AJ Jun 28, 2011 07:22PM   -1 votes
YES! NORBERTA!

As others have mentioned, no dinosaurs in the actual book.

However I wouldn't be averse to a pet microraptor.
A dragon would also be awesome of course.