Pixie Hollow discussion

Rooms for the RP > Renee's room!!!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments "this is my room...you can come in if you are someone I know."

message 2: by Raven (last edited Jun 28, 2011 06:08PM) (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments Renee fell on her bed. "finally I finished decorating." her room was all black with light blue sploches of paint on it. red paintings of the sun all over. a board of drawings and designs was near her red orange bed.

message 3: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments Renee threw the paint onto the wall. "That should finish the picture."

message 4: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments "Thanks I just finished. Just don't lean at the wall with yellow orange splotches." she picked up red cookies. "I made them they have red frosting on them."

message 5: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments "You want one?"

message 6: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments "Thanks...I had help from some of the fairies with cooking talents."

message 7: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments "It took me a while to learn. I can give you the recipe for my Sun cookies."

message 8: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments "Ok." she flew around her room. "I just finished unpacking everything." she found her recipe box. "Ok here you go." she took out and handed the recipe to Iridessa.

message 9: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments Renee flew back to her room... she took out her light holder and played with the light she had.

message 10: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments "What?" she put her holder down and flew to her.

message 11: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments "Oh the fast-flying sparrowman. Every girl has a crush on him." she rolled her eyes

message 12: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments "What happened?"

message 13: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments "Oh wow that must've hurt, do you need help getting back to your room?" she became concerned

message 14: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments (oh)
"Maybe..who knows" she waved when Lorina left

message 15: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments (you just make the topic in the rooms folder)

message 16: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments (no you can do that, we all did it)

message 17: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments (yeah have fun making your room!))

message 18: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments Renee went back to playing with her light holder

message 19: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune walked in. "Hi, renee. I like your room!"

message 20: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments "Hi Lune! and thanks"