Pixie Hollow discussion

Rooms for the RP > Sunstar's Room

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Sunstar lived right next to her sister, but illuminated a lot of bright colors.

she was cooking up her famous cookies that everyone loved. "what's wrong with my older sister?" she said. "She's so soft and quiet and really boring. No wonder no one likes her! Oh, time to go!" She got dressed in to her bright golden dress, her matching yellow flats, and her sun necklace. She looked around her golden room with butterflies on it. Everything in her room was orange and yellow and golden. She never entered her sister's room before. Maybe one day I will, she thought, and went to rise the sun on the other side of the world.

message 2: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((I dunnno...))

message 3: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((hold it miss!))

message 4: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((a rule: don't be disrespectful to fellow pixies!))

message 5: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (last edited Jun 28, 2011 07:00PM) (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) With her small hands, she opened her sun charm and out spilled an endless supply of sun dust to spread in the time zones of daytime. "I wonder if I can help Lune in any way?" she said.

message 6: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) After that, she flew back to her home. She packaagd two boxes of cookies, and went over to Dess's room. "Hi, Dess! Nice room! Anyway, I wanted to give you these cookies to share with your new friends!"

message 7: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "Your welcome! I have to go, sorry! Have to decorate my room still! enjoy them!" She flew out of her room.

message 8: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Sunstar arrived back in her room. "whew! Okay, now for the painting of my room!" She mixed more yellow and orange paint together.

message 9: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune came in. "Sunstar? Are you here? I wanted to give you this." she handed her sister a package.

Sunstar opened it and found an orange moon necklace. "Thank you so much! I love it!"

"Looks like you need help to decorate. I'll help. Got a technique." She pulled out a silver wand, and whispered some words. The whole house turned orange-yellow.The can was empty.

"Whoa..." Sunstar breathed. "Thanks."

message 10: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune smiled. "I'll see you later. I have to go back and paint some more. Goodnight!" and she went out."