Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed Topics > OUR NEW MOD!!

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
LET US CONGRADULATE OUR NEW MOD *drumroll*

DEVINA!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!! *pops confetti cannon*

message 2: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
+claps and cheers!+

message 3: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Congrats, Devina!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ra-Ra Devina!!!!!!
*takes out sword of Snape Group, and walks over to devina and places it on both sides of her shoulders, a ceremonial retual*
YOU ARE HEREBY CROWNED, MOD OF THIS GROUP!!!!

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
LOL!!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry

message 7: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

no! don't be

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Really?????

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yah! it was funni :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

really....okayz...it was how I felt at the moment...

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

am I that funny....hmmm...let me ponder....*strokes pretend beard of wisdom, twisting dali facial hair*

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

DUMBLEDORE'S BEARD OF WISDOM!! YESHH!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Not as cool as Dali's facial Hair

message 15: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

huh?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Famous Artist????

message 17: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

OH YEAHHH!!!! lol HIS MUSTACHE IS THE BOMB!!

message 18: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

OH YEAHHH!!!! lol HIS MUSTACHE IS THE BOMB!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah!!! I know, right??????????

message 20: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

haha

message 21: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

clarinet_friend13 wrote: "Ra-Ra Devina!!!!!!
*takes out sword of Snape Group, and walks over to devina and places it on both sides of her shoulders, a ceremonial retual*
YOU ARE HEREBY CROWNED, MOD OF THIS GROUP!!!!"

YAH!!!!!

message 22: by Dean, ~The Auror~Gryffindors Rock~ (new)

Dean (thishufflepuffreads) | 836 comments Mod
OMG!Thank you guys!!!I havn't been on a while!This is sooooo AWSOME!!!

message 23: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol no prob, you totally deserve it! CONGRATS!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

YEAH, WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!!

message 25: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

haha

message 26: by Dean, ~The Auror~Gryffindors Rock~ (new)

lol,thanks.So what's next?Mostly it just us few who comment the most.

message 27: by Dean, ~The Auror~Gryffindors Rock~ (new)

I'm sort of on a mission to get my friend Sandy to get into Harry Potter.She HATES HARRY!It's hard enough to actually get her to hold The Philosopher's Stone.
I'm going to invite her to the group,well I'll try anyway.

message 28: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yeah...this group needs to be more active

message 29: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Devina wrote: "OMG!Thank you guys!!!I havn't been on a while!This is sooooo AWSOME!!!"

CONGRATS

message 30: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Mrs. Tiffany Snape wrote: "yeah...this group needs to be more active"

Iike Hannah, is getting DA more active

message 31: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Arti wrote: "Mrs. Tiffany Snape wrote: "yeah...this group needs to be more active"

Iike Hannah, is getting DA more active"

yeah

message 32: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

she added more topics, took away the dead ones, and added a roleplay

message 33: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yeah

message 34: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments nice :)

message 35: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

haha so shall we close this topic?

message 36: by Dean, ~The Auror~Gryffindors Rock~ (new)

we should.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.