Pixie Hollow discussion

Rooms for the RP > Moonstar's (Lune, Star--whatever you wanna call her!) Room

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune was painting in her silvery blue room, creating a wolf in her picture.

She looked around her room, and set down her paints. She sank in to her bed. "How come nobody likes my taste in style? I'm not girly, I just like dark colors. No one appreciates me." All that she said out loud. "Another night is coming. I must do my duty." She pulled on her silvery dress, and her silver flats, pulled her hair in a ponytail, and set off with her moon necklace to settle the moon in place.

message 2: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((pause...can we go into other rooms and comment?))

message 3: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((haha! XD))

message 4: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn ((Come into my room!))

message 5: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "Oh, hi Dess. I just finished decorating part of my room. But can't finish my painting or drawing since i gotta raise the moon and Sunstar has to raise the sun. Do you think I'm weird?"

message 6: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "Good." She checks her watch. "I have to go for my job...see ya!" And she flew away.

message 7: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "sometimes I wonder why I am so shy, and since when did Dess and I start chatting? I am a mystery to myself!"

message 8: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "thanks, dess. You seem to be getting lots of friends." Lune seemed to have a silver glow around her that went with her radiant smile. "Maybe I'll go. Thanks again." And she flew higher.

message 9: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) While in the night region, she pulled out a violin. Hearing her lonesome pieces, the sun rose higher in the sky till it could raise no more. The moon settled in to pixie world and human world. This was her routine.

message 10: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) After her moon duties, she went back to her home to pick up a box filled with moon necklaces for her fellow fairies. Maybe if I gave them these, they'll notice me more...or do they already notice me with my paintings? Oh well, she thought.

message 11: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sapphire waltzed in, wearing an orangy moon necklace. She was holding a blue egg with a moon shape on it. It was covered in stars and glowed in the night. "Lune?" She called.

message 12: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune was back from Dess's room. "Yes? Oh, sapphire! Hello." She put down her paint brush from her furniture.

message 13: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn ((DELETE THE SPAM))

Sapphire saw Lorina walk in and she his the egg behind her back. "I'll be back later."

message 14: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sapphire stopped. "On second thought, I think I'll stay." She took out the egg and smiled at Lune. "This is for you."

message 15: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sapphire cocked her head. "That's for Lune...This is for you." She held out an egg, with rainbow swirls and magic mist :P

message 16: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sapphire gave the blue-ish egg to Lune. She smiled at Lorina. "It's my specialty."

message 17: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sapphire rolled her eyes. "Lorina, I was just showing you that I had it for you. I still need to take it back to my Tulip because it's almost ready to hatch, and there's something you have to do with it afterwards."

message 18: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn ((Lol))

Sapphire blinked. "Okay..."

message 19: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sapphire waved weakly.

message 20: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune held the egg gently in her hands. "Thank you! I really will care for it. But could you help me?" she said softly.

message 21: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sapphire smiled. "Of course. First, you need blankets, food for when it hatches, and..." She listed all of the things as she counted on her fingers. As she droned on and on, the was cracking.

message 22: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "Um, Sapphire! Look!" Lune pointed to the egg.

message 23: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sapphire glanced up and saw the egg. "EEEEP!" The egg glowed as the creature toppled out.

Egg:
http://static.eggcave.com/90by90/guin...

Creature:
http://static.eggcave.com/90by90/guin...

message 24: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn ((What?))

message 25: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn ((Eggcave? I <3 that website))

message 26: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "Oh, it's so cute!" Lune held it in her arms. "Thank you Sapphire. I love it!"

message 27: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sapphire smiled "I thought you would."

message 28: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune cuddled with it. "you know, I'll name her in your favor. another sapphire! How about it?" She beamed at her friend.

message 29: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sapphire smiled. "Flutterific!"