The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Private Dorms **Mature Content** > Dorm 23 : Alana, Tash, & Cleo

Comments Showing 1-50 of 287 (287 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Jun 29, 2011 02:38PM) (new)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Room mates wanted

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana entered her room and sighed with happiness. She eyed her bed knowing that after her ordeal she would need all the sleep she could get.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments She slowly walked to her bed and plopped her self on it. She was glad to be able to relax for a bit before the day started up again.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments The minute Alana hits the bed she falls asleep from exhaustion. She curls up under the covers, thinking of the day to come.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments A few hours later Alana wakes up. She looks at the clock beside her bed. "Oh my god! I'm late!" She gets out of bed has a quick shower throws on a sea blue shirt, a white skirt, some sandals. It feels like it might get hotter during the day. She dries her hair and gives it a quick brush. She runs out the door heading for class.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana ran into her dorm and slammed the door closed. She ran straight to her bed and laid down. She knew what she was, but couldn't believe it.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana left her dorm to go to the Wells dining area

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana trudged into her dorm and fell onto her bed in a huff. She couldn't believe what had just happened and what she had just found out. "How can I be Mother Earth. I'm just a girl." She shook her head and buried her face into the pillow. She lay there for a few minutes and fell into a deep sleep. She was met by a vision of her mother and father looking at her lovingly. She tried to run to them but they kept getting father away. Then the darkness started engulfing them, she tried to use her powers but it was no use. She tried to scream to them to get out of the way, but nothing came out. They disappeared and she just kept screaming for them.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments A few hours later she woke up screaming and tears running down her face. Her breathing was laboured. She looked around her dorm remembering where she was.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

There was a knock on the door.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Who is it?" She got out off bed slowly.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Mind if Tash is roommates with Alana?))

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments ((No don't mind :D))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's Tash!" Tash yelled from the other side of the door. Then she remember other people were probably asleep. "It's Tash." She whispered loudly.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments She raced to the door and opened it. "Whats going on? Whats wrong?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Tash had all of her clothes in her hand. "Nothing, I just lost my key."

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Oh." She let out a sigh of relief.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Tash put her stuff away and went to lay her on her bed. "I'm so tired." She huffed out. "Are you going to the dance tonight?" She asked.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Me too. And yeah I'm going. You?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know. I don't have a date. And I don't really have any friends here..." Tash trailed off and closed her eyes.

message 21: by Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Jul 02, 2011 06:33AM) (new)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Well I don't have a date yet either and I'm still going because I have never been to a dance, and plus I thought I was a friend of yours?" She watched her drift off to sleep.

message 22: by Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Jul 02, 2011 06:35AM) (new)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments She smiled and pulled the covers over Tash. She got back into her own bed and fell asleep again.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana woke up hours later had a shower and got dressed and went out.

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 02, 2011 11:06AM) (new)

Tash woke up, rolled out of bed, showered and got ready for the day. She left.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana walked into the room and sat on her bed.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana got dressed for the dance.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana stumbled into the dorm. She slowly walked over to her bed. She fell onto the bed once she was close enough. She climbed under the sheet relaxing in a more comfortable surrounding that she knew. She let out a long sigh of relief.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana got up slowly had a shower and got dressed. She still had a headache, a sore throat, and a weak body.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana runs into her dorm and closes the door. She jumps on her bed. "What have I done? I'm so sorry Dante I'm so sorry. Stupid me I shouldn't have kissed you." She starts crying wondering how she's going to fix things.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments "This is all my fault. What have I done." She shakes her head and wipes away her tears.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana sat in her dorm wondering what she could do to fix things. She felt awful at what she had done. And poor Joanna. She just had to keep everything looking normal from now on and try not to get too close to Dante. She hated the idea but it had to be done.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana walked into her dorm and flopped onto her bed. She sighed. She buried her face in her pillow.

message 34: by Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Jul 07, 2011 05:20PM) (new)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana got under her covers and grumbled to herself. She laid there thinking.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana kicked off the covers and decided laying in her dorm wasn't doing her any good. She got up and left.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana entered her dorm and had a quick shower. She went to her closet to find something nice to wear.

message 37: by Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Jul 08, 2011 02:44PM) (new)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana found a simple dress and put it on.

http://images.asos.com/inv/media/1/9/...

Then went to the bathroom to do her hair and a small amount of makeup. She went back into the bedroom and found a pair of shoes.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl...

message 38: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((head down to the common room when your ready :) ))

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments (( sweet ))

message 40: by Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Jul 15, 2011 04:45PM) (new)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana opened the door and let Dante in.
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl...

((Alana's side of the room.))

message 41: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Dante came in wide eyed."well this is very you."he said looking around.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana laughed. "Thank you." She said.

message 43: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Dante smiled "so what do you want to do?"he asked watching her

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Well...." She said coming up to him and kissing him deeply. "Want to watch a movie?" She said smiling, with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

message 45: by Elena (last edited Jul 15, 2011 04:59PM) (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((sorry if I'm slow updating charrie list))

"how long do you think that will last? but sure."Dante laughed, kissing her back.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments (( thats ok :D ))

Alana chuckled. "So... what do you want to watch?" She said opening a box of movies.

message 47: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "well I love a lot of movies... how about you? what type do you feel like?"Dante asked pulling her closer to him.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Hmm...I think a romantic seems right. You?" She said wrapping her arms around his neck.

message 49: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Dante grinned "love too, but get tissues ready, I cry a lot."He teased kissing her lips deeply.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments She couldn't resist but kiss him more deeply. "Will do." She whispered.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6