Unidentified discussion

Angels/Demons > Angels/Demons RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Fiamata (new)

Fiamata | 5811 comments Mod
((Start))

message 2: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments Tennor the Angel was standing on the top of a cliff and looking down, "LET ME OUT!" Tenning the Demon said, "Come ON, Tennor..."
"Shut up, Tenning," Tennor said.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

grave stood not to far away from the cliff, seeing a strange man standing there. she dared not approach him though for she wasnt sure if he was friendly or not, instead she studied the strange man from afar.

message 4: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments "Come on!" the left side of the mouth said, "Just ONE HOUR."
"No!" the left side yelled, "Last time, you nearly killed us!"
"You have to admit that was fun though."
"I was asleep."
"... I'm gonn akill you someday."
"Therefore killing yourself."
"I hate you."
"Understood."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

the man seemed to be talking to himself, 'he must be insane or something' grave thought. it was strange usually she could get a good read on a persons true self, with this guy it seemed as if he was two souls in one body.

message 6: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments "I'd punch you by now," Tennor said, "But that's hurt us both."
"Wait... I sense someone," Tenning whispered.
The body turned toward Grave, "Who would you be?" they asked at once.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh crap ive been spotted' grave thought, she took a deep breath and answered the mans question "my name is grave" she said "and as you can see im a demon"

message 8: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments "Another of my own kind!" Tenning yelled.
"Shut up, Tenning."
"No, you shut up, Tennor."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"ok i dont mean to be rude" said grave "but what the hell are you, i have an abitly to sense ones true self, and i cant get a proper read on you, its almost like your two people"

message 10: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments "We are," Tenning said.
"One and a half."
"Two souls."
"One body."
"I think we have."
"MPD," they said at once, "Multiple Personality Disorder."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"no wonder i cant get a good read on you" said grave "but hey at least i can still use it to tell if your lying or not, which is a plus" grave smiled.

message 12: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments Tenning decided to lie thorugh his teeth, "I love this guy."
"Even I can tell that lie, you demon."
"What?"
"First of all, you-er, we- have slept with too many girls to be gay."
"So you DO remember!"
"Also, you hate me."
"Et tu, Tennor?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

grave looked at them blankly "is the demon side of you an idiot or somthing" grave asked "cause honstly i find that a little insulting if he isnt"

message 14: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments Tennor smiled, "Yes, yes he is."
"No... that dumb angel is."
"See my point?"
"What point, you son of a-"
Tennor's hand clamped over his own mouth.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

grave laughed "his point was you came up with a lame come back" she said "but it could be worse" grave half smiled.

message 16: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments Tennot half-smiled too... because that's all he could control of his mouth. He said, "I;ve been stuck with this stooge for 16 years... nice ti finally meet a sane demon.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

graves smiled turned slightly twisted "sane demon" she said "not posible, only reason i havent botherd to attack you yet is because i cant get a good read on you and dont know what your capable of"

message 18: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments Tennor shrugged, "We'd probabaly be able to beat you up if we worked together."
"Whuch has never happened in our life."
"Anyway, neext to him, anyone is sane."
"That's right!"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

grave laughed "your proud of being crazy" she said "thats a new one, if i wasnt sure that hitting the demon would hurt the angel i would probably hit him to test if hes as insane as he says he is"

message 20: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments Tennor smiled, "I'll let him take over. Watch."
"FINALLY!"
Tenning jumped off the cliff.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

geave laughed "ok demon, you wanna play for a while" she said smiling.

message 22: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments Tennor was hanging on to the edge if the cliff for dear life, "Tenning... you coulda killed us!"
"It would've gotten rid of you."
"And you too!" Tennor turned his head toward Grave, "Help please?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

grave moved foward and comtimplated steping on his hand for a moment then a thought driffted through her head 'he could be useful someday' grave bent down and helped him up "you owe me one" she said.

message 24: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments Tennor nodded, "Thank you," he said. There was something about this girl... he WANTED to help her.
"Tennor," Tenning thought, "DOn't tell me you're falling for a DEMON."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"your welcome" grave said with a half smile, easily sensing how the angel side of him was feeling 'man I love my gift' she thought.

message 26: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments "She read your mind, Tennor."
"And you know that how?"
"I'm in here. There was a female dmo n ghost picking around in here."
"You've gotta be kidding me."
"I wouldn't think of anything THIS funny."
"How much did you find out?" Tennor asked Grave.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"pretty much all of it" grave said smiling "my gift, such a beautiful thing" grave sighed proudly.

message 28: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments "Not a good thing," Grave said.
Tennor agreed,

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Deal with it" grave said "as long as I'm around you have no choice but to suck it up"

message 30: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments Tennor shrugged, "So you know?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"yes I do" said grave "I know, my powers annoying for everyone else, well it can kinda being annoying for me at times to, but I try to ignore disturbing thoughts"

message 32: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments "Too bad I can't see what YOU'RE thinking," Tennor said, "Or do I not wanna know?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"probably not" grave said smiling "my thoughts are always fill of killing and blood and stuff like that"

message 34: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments Tennor nodded.
"She hates you, man. I can feel it."
"Shut it, Tenning."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"he has given me no reason to hate him" grave said "yet"

message 36: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments "YET."
"Which means she doesn't."
"YET."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Grave laughed "you two are funny" she said "tell me tenning is there anything you desire, maybe I could help you, same with you tennor"

message 38: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments "You know what we desire," Tennor said, "You can probe our minds."
"And you are not what I desire," Tenning said, "I just want to be rid of this angel!"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"well unfourtantly I can't do that" grave said "I'm not god, I cant split you two up"

message 40: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments Tenning cussed under his breath, "And you won't ask Him WHY, oh angelic Tennor?"
"It's nic having company."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"could have something to do with god not liking demons" said grave "he's part demon therefore god won't like him"

message 42: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments "No... I seriously like having somone to talk to."
"None of your secrets are safe."
"Or yours."
"Touche."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"wait you two have secreats" grave said smiling "oh wait you don't have secrets While I'm around" she laughed.

message 44: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments Tennor smiled, "Nope. You're the only one... okay... Tenning, for both our sakes, guard the christmas party memories with your life."
"Gladly."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh you think I didn't see that already" grave said smiling "oh I know ti already, I know all of it" she laughed.

message 46: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments Tennor gulped. Alwin whimpered, "That sob's mind beat the crud out of me."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

(I'm confused what does he mean)

message 48: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments (*SoB. Son of a bitch. he pretty much said that he couldnt guard th memory)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

(ok thanks)

"aww don't blame each other" grave said laughing "blame me, I mean I'm the one who can see into your mind"

message 50: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments "But it's FUN blaming each other," Alwin complained.

« previous 1