Pixie Hollow discussion

Rooms for the RP > Sapphire's Room

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn (describe when I get the idea :P)

message 2: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sapphire wiped the back of her hand on her forehead. "Phew!"
She had just finished redecorating her room. It was an intense orangy, red color, and it had a lot of fur. (Fake of course!) Her bed was a canopy-like thing with a fur comforter, and a big fluffy pillow stuffed with stray feathers. Paintings from Lune were hung all over her wall. All of them were of animals, especially the ones hanging near her bed. She liked to look at them when she went to bed at night. There was a toadstool bench, and a small lantern at the other end of her home, so whenever she needed to, she could draw and write. A fur carpet lay on the floor, covering most of the ground below her. She wasn't finished completely, just for the day. "I can't wait to do more tomorrow." She said sarcastically as she blew her bangs out of her eyes.

message 3: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sapphire sighed. "I can help, if you want me to. I'm pretty much finished for the day, so I'm free now. But afterwards I have to go check on my eggs," She glanced across the room to her specially made egg beds, one for each of them. "Do mind coming with me?"

message 4: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sapphire giggled. "After I help with your home, I need to come back here to check on my eggs." She flew out of her Orange Tulip home and slowly made her way over to Iridessa's.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) jazmin knocked on the door

message 6: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn ((They're both at Iridessa's))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she wonder's where they are and flys off to Iridessa's

message 8: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sapphire sat on her toadstool.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she looked at the egg

message 10: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn The egg cracked, and a small pink and black skunk crawled out.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"she said it was so cute

message 12: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sapphire gasped. "I guess that means it's time for Dawn and Raven." Raven's egg hatched first, and she ended up being a coal-colored dragon. Dawn was a small golden snake.

message 13: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Raven was struggling to fly, while trying to eat the petals of Saph's home. Dawn suddenly grew golden wings. She flew up to Iridessa's face. Her eyes were a bright violet. "You guys can take Dawn or Savannah home, as your pet." She smiled. She felt like she had a connection with Raven. She was tiny and a little chubby. She definitely looked like a baby.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "na i think i am going to get a dragon egg a small one"she said

message 15: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn ((GTG))

"I can find one for you. Raising these creatures is kinda my thing." Sapphire smiled.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "na i'm an animal talent two i can find one"she said

message 17: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sapphire frowned. "But I'm the only one who knows where they are, and I was the one in charge of them in the first place, so..." She was beginning to get annoyed.