Fiamata | 5811 comments Mod
Name:
Personality:
Rank(knight,king,assassin,princess,commoner,ect):
Other:

Feel free to add anything, i haven't done a bunch of fantasy

message 2: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments Name: Leif Henryson

Looks: Medium length brown hair, average height, colorless eyes (dues to a magical accident).

Personality: Reserved unless around his teacher or friends, likes to help but overdoes things.

Other: Comes from a poor family, wants to become the head of the sorcerers guild.

message 3: by Cielo (last edited Jun 28, 2011 07:43PM) (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Name: Sly Dubatch

Looks: Long black hair, icy blue eyes, thin, barely noticable, scar that runs the length of her face from a vampire attack

http://wallpapers-diq.com/wallpapers/...

Personality: Not very open to others, has few friends, and trusts virtually nobody

Other: Lives with her dad who's taught her everything she knows about vampire hunting

message 4: by Zachman (last edited Jun 30, 2011 12:45PM) (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments Name: Shielkif of the Sand

Looks: Dark skin, brown eyes, a scar down his arm, above average height, strong.

Personality: Protective of Lief, strict but kind, disciplined.

Other: His tribe has been wiped out by Sly's father, Bruce.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 29, 2011 07:55PM) (new)

Name: Eruraina, goes by Raine
Looks: Long, white hair that fades into a honey blond color; falls to her mid-back. Tall, about 5" 10. Tan skin. Very elvish features.

Personality: Kind, caring, fierce in battle. Tries to see the good in everybody. Doesn't fight unless she has to.
Other: Rouge. Fights for the common good, equality, blah blah blah.

message 6: by Cielo (last edited Jul 24, 2011 09:08PM) (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Name: Ric Dubatch
Looks: http://images.sodahead.com/polls/0014...
Personality: protective and sometimes nosy
Rank(knight,king,assassin,princess,commoner,ect): Vampire hunter who is part fairy
Other: Sly's older half brother who is also part fairy which gives him the power to control fire

message 7: by Dusty (last edited Jul 02, 2011 07:26AM) (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Name: Janessa
Looks: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2iSSI8Mqc5c... the skin tone and build of a porcelin doll
Personality: Drawn in quiet scared of the world but when you get to know her shes freindly aring out going and awesome :)
Rank(knight,king,assassin,princess,commoner,ect): Neko princess but she doesnt know. her kingdom was destroyed so her parents sold her into the slave drive requestiong she say as a manual slave and was only sold to nice slave owners who would treat her right. So far this has been upheld and she hasnt been told why she was sold into the slave drive yet because no one knows if her parents are still alive or dead. when they have confirmation they will tell her.
Other: Being royal neko she can turn into any animal of any kind and any color. she usually has the ears and tail like this: http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=ht... and turns into a fox of the same color more than anything. half vampire but when she has to drink blood it will be from blood bags or from animals that dont have long to live anyway. she doesnt like hurting people. Her best freind is her current slave master who trys to sell her. when people try to make her do something she doesnt want to she can get really pissed. so dont do that. shes horribly mean and wont let anyone touch her when she's pissed. Hard to earn her trust hen you have it she trusts you completely when you loose it it is almost impossible to get back.

message 8: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr Name: Reynard
Looks: He is unknown in the land, and no one has ever seen him, so people are open around him. He dresses in dark green leather pants and a light gold brown tunic, both in varying degrees of shabbiness
Personality: Quiet, easy going. He is easy to talk to, and is a very good listener. Hardly ever talks.
Other: His history is unknown by all except the king.

message 9: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr I just didn't want to work on this one. :(

message 10: by Fiamata (new)

Fiamata | 5811 comments Mod
Name: Jaquelin Rose, Jacki for short
Looks: http://th06.deviantart.net/fs13/300W/...
Personality: fiesty, confident, blunt
Other: she had to choose between her family and magic when she was young and chose magic. she hate talking about it, but is glad she chose magic

message 11: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) I changed Ric's picture.

message 12: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments Name: Alwin Tenning
Looks: Black hair, black eyes, and pale skin. Looks like a ghost, because h ealways wears all black.
Personality: Srious, mature, yet has a comedic streak.
Rank(knight,king,assassin,princess,commoner,ect): Assasin
Other: N/A

message 13: by Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (last edited Oct 14, 2011 06:39PM) (new)

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) Name: Alanna or Alan
Looks: she has shoulder length orange hair, and when I say orange, I mean ORANGE!!! Purple eyes, freckles and wears a a leather choker with what looks like a burning ember on it.
Personality: She is headstrong, prideful, energetic and caring
Rank(knight,king,assassin,princess,commoner,ect): she is a knight and a Sorceress
Other: she actually tricked her way into Being a knight, it was supposed to be her twin brother, but she wanted to be one and he didn't. So she disguised and only revealed her true self right before the ceremony, but she convinced them to let her become one.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool. :) You should start RPing, I would love to RP on this again finally!

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 02, 2012 11:46PM) (new)

Name: Jasmine Forestter
Looks: [image error]
&
[image error]
(cloak is black)
Personality: a warrior, she is hard to come in contact with but when you do she will try and kill you (at first.)but once she gets to know you she'll soften up.
Other: is one with nature and will hurt anyone who messes with it. Has a pet ferret (or whatever is on her lap) named Fire

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Name: Damon
Vampire Age: 540
Human Age: 25
Looks: [image error]
Personality: Damon is a very closed off and quiet being, though he does frequently make snide or sarcastic remarks most of the time. He has this 'signature smirk' of his he displays when he is being cocky, or stating something teasingly.
Damon does however, have a bit of a reputation as a womanizer. Personality wise, Damon is described to be sinister, dangerous, generally unkind, care-free and unsympathetic. Some of Damon's other basic personality traits include sadistic and impulsive. Damon is a seductively charming and a very dark, compelling character.
Over the many centuries that he has lived on Earth, Damon uses whatever and whoever he can to get what he wants; not caring about who he hurts in the process. Because of his highly vain personality, Damon often resorts to either the use of manipulation, threats, or direct coercion or force in order to get his own way. However, when Damon does not get his way, he resorts to extreme reactions of anger, envy/jealousy, vengefulness and intimidation. He generally acts flippant, arrogant, and constantly plays word games, especially when it comes to dancing around an issue, and even more especially when that issue involves his real, true feelings or his intentions on or about a serious subject.
Yes, Damon does like anyone and everyone else, have true feelings although they are always hidden, and kept locked away. His personality has resulted like this because Damon has gone through so much in his life, especially when he was human. He was betrayed by the 2 people he loved the most - his own brother and the woman he used to love.
Crush/Mate: For Damon there’s no such thing as "the right one" or "the love of your life", there’s nothing more than physical attraction and tolerance at the very most. He claims that he had never been in love and isn’t planning on doing so... Yet.
Other: He can turn into a raven.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

:D
That's super good!! And I haven't rped with you in forever!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE DAMON!!!! :P :D

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) [Nomz]ErinXXFAILNINJA wrote: ":D
That's super good!! And I haven't rped with you in forever!!"

Thanks but do I know you? ._.'

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Riley J. wrote: "I LOVE DAMON!!!! :P :D"

Who doesn't? ;)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I said the same thing on vamp. rp :)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven Prowl (Silverfang) wrote: "[Nomz]ErinXXFAILNINJA wrote: ":D
That's super good!! And I haven't rped with you in forever!!"

Thanks but do I know you? ._.'"

Sorry. I think we rped on this werewolf rp a while back.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Ah, alright then. It's just your screen name isn't familiar to me.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I think I changed it. It was in the Dr. Octogonapus RP group. Also medieval. Mhmm. I don't know if it was you or not.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) No I don't think so. I never joined those groups. XD You must have me confused.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Aww.. Okay. Sorry, though!

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Tis fine. :) No need to apologize.

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 02, 2012 11:44PM) (new)

Name: Mina Capriallo
Looks: the age of 20ish, short spiky black hair, leather hunting boots, and hunters clothing apart from the black coat she wears that looks baggy on her.
Personality: friendly and bubbly but hates it when people call her "little" or "weak". 5,6 and thin but she is strong which makes people lulled into a false sense of security
Rank:has been "passed through"(kinda like scratched from a werewolf thing) by a hybrid .
Other: her fiance was killed by the hybrid that passed through her. She is now kind of experienced with her minor powers, but any necromancer can control her .

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 02, 2012 11:46PM) (new)

(Wolf is it okay if she is a hybrid?... also can she be the girl that is underneath you?)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

(Sorry i just realized how wrong that sounded. but, well, you know what i mean)