Unidentified discussion

Fantasy > Fantasy RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 512 (512 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Fiamata (new)

Fiamata | 5811 comments Mod
((Start))

message 2: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Sly was walking around, ears perked and eyes sharp, on the lookout for anything suspicious, particularly in the vampire category.

message 3: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments Leif decided to take a walk out into the woods and practice his magic. His teacher told him to practice everyday for two hours, one half hour for every element. He set up a log and started practicing.

message 4: by Cielo (last edited Jun 28, 2011 06:10PM) (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Sly's ears picked up on sounds. When you hear a sound - don't hesitate. Was the first rule her dad taught her. So, she followed the sounds of feet walking, and leaves being disturbed in the forest.

message 5: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments Leif decided to start with an explosive fire spell! He was using his hands because he was not yet allowed to use a focus tool such as a wand or staff. He shouted the spell "Brisingr!" ((I am going with Eragon spells.))

message 6: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) ((Ok, cool. Eragon was cool.))
Sly had started to slink through the trees, and when she happened upon the place where the sorcerer was practicing, she was disappointed in the fact that it wasn't a vampire. She sighed and decided to watch from the tree she was in, since she'd already spent the whole day tracking vampires.

message 7: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments He extingiushed the flame using another spell. Hot steam rose from the burnt log. He saw a figure crouched behind a bush, watching him. "You there, behind the bush," he shouted, "don't move or I'll burn you alive!"

message 8: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Not one to be told what to do, Sly stood straight, stepping out from behind the bush. "You try and I'll knock your head off. Literally."

message 9: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments He laughed, "I think might just to see if you can!"

message 10: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) As quickly as she'd ever done anything - which is pretty fast since she's trained to go against vampires - Sly took a knife from her belt and threw it at the person in front of her, her aim heading straight for his neck very fast.

message 11: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "Knifr letta," he shouted. The knife stopped in mid air, inches from his neck!
"Seithr!"

message 12: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "You were saying?" Sly asked, arms crossed in front of her chest. ((What did that second spell do?))

message 13: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "I can see you have physical skill, but can you top this," he shouts another spell, "jierda!" The tree behind Sly broke falling right towards her!((Knifr letta mean knife/arrow stop, siethr just means witch, he was cursing her. Jierda means break.))

message 14: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Sly fell to the ground and rolled out of the way, coming up next to the tree in one fluid motion.
((Oh, ok))

message 15: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments Leif cursed under his breath. He was about to cast another spell, when a hand was wrapped around his mouth. It was his master, Shielkif.
"What is the meaning of this" Shielkif demanded.

message 16: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Sly shrugged. "I don't know. Crazy hands over there just started throwing threats around." she said, taking a seat on the fallen tree.

message 17: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "Is this true Lief" Shielfik asked.
"Yes,but I did not throw any knives at anyones necks" he said icily while glaring at Sly.
"Is what he says true girl?"

message 18: by Cielo (last edited Jun 28, 2011 08:04PM) (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Yes. But if you want to be technical, it could be seen as self defense. He did threaten to try to put me on fire just to see if I could stop him." Sly answered coolly.

message 19: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "Silence, both of you" Shielkif shouted. "You will both shake hands and say your names."

message 20: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "I do not see why I should answer to you. Especially when I did not start this mess. I was simply minding my own business." Sly answered, refusing to move.

message 21: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "I also refuse to apoligize" Lief said angrily.
"So you both refuse to apoligize even though you tried to kill eachother" Shielkif said. "Fine then. I want to meet your parents girl" Shielkif announced

message 22: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Again, we're back to the I-don't-know-you. I refuse to apologize, but I shall introduce myself. My name's Sly Dubatch. However, I do not see how my father is any of your business." Sly said coldly.

message 23: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "There now was that so hard," Shielkif said, "Lief?"
"My name is Lief Henryson, and I am sorry for .
insulting you and trying to harm you" Lief apoligized.

message 24: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Then I guess I apologize as well. You know, for attempting to knock your head off and such." Sly said grudgingly.

message 25: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "Do you live in the city" Shielkif asked.

message 26: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Sly shook her head. "No." she answered.

message 27: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "Then where do you live" Lief asked to Shielkif's suprise.

message 28: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "In a cabin in the forest. Dad says it's good to stay away from too many people, otherwise it gets harder to hide our practice from those who shouldn't know about it." Sly answered, despite her first instinct not to.

message 29: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "Practice what exactly" Lief asked.

message 30: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Well that depends. Are you one of the people who shouldn't know about it?" Sly asked evasively.

message 31: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "I'll have you know that I am a sorcerer of the arcane arts, and this is my master! I think we know how to keep secrets" Leif stated.

message 32: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Vampires. We hunt vampires." Sly answered.

message 33: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "Are you registered with the hunters guild" Shielkif asked. ((do you want to mae it so that Sly's father knew Shielkif long ago?))

message 34: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) ((Sure.))
Sly shrugged. "I don't even know what that is. My father doesn't tell me everything about what we do. Just what I need to know to survive."

message 35: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "That is a problem. What did you say your name was" Shielkif asked. ((Should they have been friends or enemies?))

message 36: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) ((Enemies.))
"Sly Dubatch." Sly repeated.

message 37: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "What's your father's name" Shielkif asked.

message 38: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "What's it matter to you?" Sly asked, not planning on answering no matter the response.

message 39: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "Because I have to make sure he is registered with the hunters! Now don't question me girl" Shielkif yelled. Lief thought he was acting strange.

message 40: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "I'm out of here." Sly stated, standing to leave. For someone who had made her be polite to the guy who threatened to harm her, he sure was acting rude.

message 41: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "Letta," Shielkif cried, stopping Sly in her tracks. "You WILL tell me your father's name!"
Lief couldn't believe what he was seeing! "Master stop it" he cried.

message 42: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "No I will not, you incessant idiot!" Sly responded. "Now, I suggest you let me go, or this will end rather unpleasantly."

message 43: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "I will not release the spell until you tell me your father's name" Shielkif yelled.
"Master please stop this! She has done nothing" Lief cried.

message 44: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Yes. Listen to Leaf you crazy bird. Who my father is is no business of yours." Sly said.

message 45: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "She's right, even if she did get my name wrong!"

((How should they be enemies?))

message 46: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Sorry 'bout that." Sly added absently as she strained against the spell.

((Maybe they were going to be sorcerers together, but then her dad ditched him to be a vampire hunter. They were both mad, and have hated each other ever since? Something like that?))

message 47: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments ((I was thinking that he somehow had a hand in his tribes destruction?))

message 48: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) ((That's a better idea. I like that one.))

message 49: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "You will tell me what his name is" Shielkif shouted at the top of his lungs.

message 50: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Or...what, exactly?" Sly asked.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11