The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Dormitory > Dorm 134 : Keith & Dante

Comments Showing 1-50 of 611 (611 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Voila! **rp**

message 2: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Deonte walked into the room, throwing his stuff onto one of the beds.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Keith strolled in with his bags over his shoulder. "Hey you must be my new roommate"

message 4: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "Guess so, my names Deonte but you can just call me Dante."he said holding out a hand.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Keith shook his hand. "I'm Keith" He said putting his bags on the other bed

message 6: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "Nice to meet ya.your not a vampire i hope?"Dante asked as he started to unpack.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Keith shook his head"Nope defiantly not a vampire. Do you not like vampires?" Keith asked taking things out of his bags and shoving them in the drawer next to his bed

message 8: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "Well let's just say me and vampires have had pretty bad encounters."Dante said grinning.he started to set up his laptop.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok I'll take your word for it." Keith said plugging in his phone to charge. "So what are you?"

message 10: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "demon and you?"Dante asked finishing his desk and moving over to make the bed.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Keith flopped down on his already made bed."Merman. Siren in particular"

message 12: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "Really?I have never met a Siren before,what um powers do you have?"Deonte asked throwing his cloths into a dresser.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can manipulate people to do what I want or get information out of them" Keith said. He took off his sneaker and traded them for sandals.He didn't like to keep his feet inclosed all the time.

message 14: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Deonte's eyes widened."Epic, I wish I could do that."he mumbled finishing up his side and sitting down on the bed.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah its got it's perks. So what can you do? I haven't meet many Demons" Keith asked

message 16: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "um the usual, shadow walking, compulsion, flying, soul possession and fire manipulation."Dante said feeling guilty for saying so much.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow you can do a lot. I can just make people do a lot of stuff" Keith laughed.

message 18: by Elena (last edited Jun 29, 2011 06:59AM) (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "that's just as good!"Deonte said grinning."Hey you interested in any of the beautiful girls here?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Keith cracked a smile. "Well with my power I could get any one but there is one that stands out"

message 20: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "And she is?"Deonte said leaning forward, curious.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Her name is Alana. She's an elemental" Keith said thinking about their last encounter.

message 22: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Dante grinned."I've heard of her. man you should go for it!"He said.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe"Keith said scratching his head."What about you? Any lucky ladies"

message 24: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "Yep I got myself one sexy witch."Dante said leaning back."why the hold back with Alana?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know.I guess I should go for it" Keith said.

message 26: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "you should, I can help with words if you want something sly to say."Dante said grinning.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah that would be helpful. Words only usually come to me when I'm in siren mode. But thats not the way I want to get her to like me" Keith said smirking

message 28: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Dante nodded."Well you've chosen the right roomie! so what do you know about her?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know everything. I mean she didn't talk much about her past but I can understand that" Keith said his face darkening for a minute. His past wasn't so great either.

message 30: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Dante nodded "I know what you mean..."having a dark past of his own. "Well first thing you can do is compliment her."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"That seems easy. She is very pretty" Keith said.

message 32: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "But not just her cloths and form comment about her eyes and hair too."Dante suggested, thinking about Joanna.He sighed deeply.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok got it. What else?"

message 34: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "um let's see then start a conversation maybe about her powers or something?how she likes school?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"She seems pretty into it. The first time I meet her she had a ton of books" Keith noted

message 36: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "Great, and maybe you can get some books too and compare. Than after if you have the guts kiss her."Dante said grinning.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Kiss her! Just like that. Uh yeah I'll think about that one" Keith said he blushed a bit at the thought

message 38: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Dante rolled his eyes."Well it worked for me...take a risk man!"he said laughing slightly.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well we all can't be smooth Demons" Keith laughed

message 40: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Dante shrugged."If you won't I will."he said jokingly. "But seriously ask her on a date instead."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah I will next time I see her" Keith said determined. "So tell me about you little witch"

message 42: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "Who Joanna? what about her other then that she is the most beautiful person on earth."Dante said leaning back against the wall.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"How did you meet her?" Keith asked getting comfortable

message 44: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "Wells table at lunch, she was talking with a bunch of girls and I winked at her."Dante said casually.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Funny thats where I meet Alana" Keith shrugged

message 46: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "Really?"Dante said"Small world..you really like Alana don't you?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Keith sighed."Yeah she's the only girl I can't really use my powers on"

message 48: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "Wow, she sounds special."Dante said "This is kind of off topic but do you have like a fin?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Keith laughed. "No but I have a tail"

message 50: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "A tail... so can you breath under water too?"Dante asked curious.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13