Pixie Hollow discussion

Rooms for the RP > Iridessa's Room

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sapphy smiled. "Looks good so far. What about a nice red mushroom for a chair?"

message 2: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sapphire closed her eyes. She waved her hands around and a reddish orange glow of power swirled around an area. Suddenly, a mushroom popped up with a tiny ladybug on it. "Whoops, well at least now you have a pet." Saph giggled nervously.

message 3: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments Renee flew in. "Iridessa!!!do you have some yellow orange paint?"

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) jazmin knocked on the door

message 5: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sapphire jumped. "So much company! I have some in my tulip. I'll be right back." She opened the door to see Jazmin. "Oh, hello." She said cheerfully as she flew back to her flower home to retrieve the paint.

message 6: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 45 comments "Thanks." she grabbed the paint. "Bye!" she yelled while she left.

message 7: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sapphire sighed. "Hey Jaz."

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "hey um what bird should i get i was thinking a humming bird because they are small but what do you think"she said

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "something fast and sparkly you know their are shiny humming birds you should get one of thos"she said

message 10: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn The ladybug that had appeared before sat on Iridessa's lap.

Sapphire giggled.

message 11: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sapphire smiled. "Yeah, hey, do you guys want to go check my eggs with me? Savannah is getting a little eager to hatch."

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "ok"she said

message 13: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn ((New poll up!))

Sapphire smiled as she hurried over to her flower. She quickly flew across the room to Savannah.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) (i voted for me to)

message 17: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Who else voted for Jazmin?

message 18: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn u did?

message 19: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Oh...

message 20: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((you're getting a lot of comments))

message 21: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn ?

message 22: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((I mean Dess...because...you know...39 posts!))

message 23: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn ((I was talking to her))

message 24: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((oh, sorry))

message 25: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Sunstar flew in with her box of cookies. "For you Dess!" She handed them over.

message 26: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) at the same time, Lune flew in with a box and gave them to Dess after Sunstar walked away. "Dess, it's for you. Some moon necklaces I made. You can pass them out. " and without another word, she walked to the corner, brought out her violin, and played some lonesome music.

message 27: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune stayed quiet, but Sunstar zoomed out back to her room. with all that chatter going around, Lune's violin seemed so soft that no one heard it. So she left as well, not being noticed.