Harry Potter discussion

Outside of Hogwarts > Flora Wikkles' House

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Bree (breej6434) | 1269 comments Mod
The Wikkles Family House

message 2: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Marcus walked up the path carrying Flora's trunk. He stopped by one of the Aurors. And had a small chat.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Flora ran to her mother and hugged her tight. "It's alright love I'm here" Her mother said

message 4: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

((on the bright side, once she gets bored and done with the funeral, she can go back to school. poor paul.))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah . That really sucks for Paul though))
Flora didn't cry she had run out of tears. "I know it's good to see you mum" Flora said.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Flora's mother Monica took Flora to her room and helped her get ready for the funeral. They didn't talked much since her mother could barley talk without crying. Once ready they went down to the Church with her uncle and aunt.

message 7: by Joyce (new)

Joyce ((Who's funeral??))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Her fathers))

message 9: by Joyce (new)

Joyce ((OH!!!Srry....))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's ok ))

message 11: by Joyce (new)

Joyce ((Lolz im late))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah it happened sort of sudden))

message 13: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 269 comments ((yeah, di dyou and sunnydarkness plan that or something? that was insane!))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Um I thought of her dad dying but not the thing with paul))

message 15: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 269 comments ((I have to say that you two have skill then, playing of the ideas like that.))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thanks))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

The proceedings of the funereal went well. Many people came out to morn her father. Even people fr om the ministry where he worked came to give their condolences. Flora was there for her mother helping her as best she could. After the funeral her mother and some close family member went to a restaurant to eat. It was odd not having her father around to lighten the mood.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

After all the family gathering flora went back home and packed her things. Her aunt was going to stay with her mother for a while to help her out. Before she left through the chimney Flora gave her mother one more hug goodbye.