Nike Chillemi ~ Murder and a Merry Heart discussion

Hello, I've just joined the group

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nick (new)

Nick Wastnage (nickwastnage) | 1 comments I've just joined the group. I'm a crime writer and in the process of converting my back list of six crime thrillers into ebooks. The first one, Electronic Crime in Muted Key about a man who fakes his death, is up on amazon and Smashwords and all the other online sites. If anybody wants to look at it and give me some feed back I'd much appreciate it.
Thanks

message 2: by Karen (new)

Karen | 118 comments Welcome.

message 3: by Vannetta (new)

Vannetta Chapman (vannettachapman) I'm new as well. (Hi NICK!) My first Amish mystery releases in September (Falling to Pieces, Zondervan). It's exciting to see people who like Crime fiction/Christian fiction. It's a fun genre.

message 4: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Daley (margaretdaley) | 1 comments Welcome Nick and Vannetta. Both of your books sound interesting.

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen | 118 comments Welcome to you.

message 6: by Nike, Crime Fictionista (new)

Nike Chillemi | 211 comments Mod
Nick wrote: "I've just joined the group. I'm a crime writer and in the process of converting my back list of six crime thrillers into ebooks. The first one, Electronic Crime in Muted Key about a man who fakes h..."

Glad you joined the group. Feel free to put up purchase links here to your books. Also you might want to go over to my other group the Edgy Christian Fiction Book Club and put your book on the bookshelf. Once you've got it up, you must tell why it's edgy in the box that comes up. That's it. You can also start a thread there about your books and put a link up.

message 7: by Nike, Crime Fictionista (new)

Nike Chillemi | 211 comments Mod
Vannetta wrote: "I'm new as well. (Hi NICK!) My first Amish mystery releases in September (Falling to Pieces, Zondervan). It's exciting to see people who like Crime fiction/Christian fiction. It's a fun genre."

Welcome. I'm glad you joined the group. My debut novel a historical romantic suspense set in 1946 just came out. Maybe we can swap interviews and get them up on our respective blogs in September sometime. Are you doing a book release blog tour?

message 8: by Karen (new)

Karen | 118 comments :)

message 9: by Vannetta (new)

Vannetta Chapman (vannettachapman) Great idea, NIke. Thanks!