Zombies! discussion

Book Discussions > Eat Slay Love out today!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alicia (is beyond tired of your *ish) (last edited Jun 28, 2011 10:56AM) (new)

Alicia (is beyond tired of your *ish) (ostensiblya) | 5 comments
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/94...

Is anyone else as excited as I am for this? I probably won't get to start it until Saturday (I'd really rather hold off until I'm done with the bar so I can truly enjoy it, but my excitement is too great). Have you all enjoyed the Living with the Dead series? If not, why? I obviously love them, but there were elements of the second book that made me side-eye it a little.

Also, there is a short story she wrote for the series out, too, called Shambling with the Stars. I didn't even know about it until last week.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10...

message 2: by Dana * (new)

Dana * (queenofegypt) I have read the first book, but was not keeping up on when the next comes out. It was pretty funny.

Alicia (is beyond tired of your *ish) (ostensiblya) | 5 comments Yeah, the short story was really funny. I love the banter and the humor she writes.

message 4: by Charleen (new)

Charleen (morriganalexandros) | 9 comments Thanks for the info. Good luck on the bar! It's really not as bad as you think.

Alicia (is beyond tired of your *ish) (ostensiblya) | 5 comments Charleen wrote: "Thanks for the info. Good luck on the bar! It's really not as bad as you think."

Thanks! Ugh, hopefully in the end it won't be as bad, but right now it's a living nightmare. The zombie apocalypse is looking like a good thing right now.

message 6: by Charleen (new)

Charleen (morriganalexandros) | 9 comments Alicia wrote: Thanks! Ugh, hopefully in the end it won't be as bad, but right now it's a living nightmare. The z..."

HAHA! The day before, don't study all day. Eat healthy foods such as almonds, eggs and almonds that day. Studying for it is worse than actually taking the test.