Creative Reviews discussion

Authors requesting reviewers > Requesting review - novel for the entire family

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mike (new)

Mike Jackson (mdjackso) | 6 comments Those Crazy Tanner Kids Door Knob to Broken Leg by Mike Jackson

Despite the best efforts of their parents, the Tanner children are crazy. Grace, the seven year old, has a princess complex, Bobby, the five year old, can’t put his underwear on right, Stephen, the three year old, has been talking non-stop to anyone and everything since one and a half, and Jason, well, he eats anything he can get his hands on. To add to the challenge, Marie and Jim, the mom and dad, have discovered that child number five is on the way. Not the way this family expected to finish its summer vacation.

Any takers? I can provide the novel in epub or pdf format. It is currently available on Kindle.

Mike Jackson

message 2: by Amy Eye (new)

Amy Eye | 1841 comments Mod
This sounds cute!!

message 3: by Patti (new)

Patti Roberts | 123 comments this does sound like a great book, so i posted a blog for you mike. much success, Patti

have tweeted and facebooked for you too. If you follow the blog in the right hand side of the post and leave a message in the comments section below you will see when people leave comments.

http://paradox-theangelsarehere.blogs...

message 4: by Mike (new)

Mike Jackson (mdjackso) | 6 comments Amy wrote: "This sounds cute!!" Thanks, Amy. I'd love for you to read it.

message 5: by Mike (new)

Mike Jackson (mdjackso) | 6 comments Patti wrote: "this does sound like a great book, so i posted a blog for you mike. much success, Patti

have tweeted and facebooked for you too. If you follow the blog in the right hand side of the post and lea..."

Much appreciated, Patti!

message 6: by Patti (new)

Patti Roberts | 123 comments Mike wrote: "Patti wrote: "this does sound like a great book, so i posted a blog for you mike. much success, Patti

have tweeted and facebooked for you too. If you follow the blog in the right hand side of th..."

you are welcome - http://paradox-theangelsarehere.blogs...

message 7: by Amy Eye (new)

Mike, I would be happy to read it, but I have a bit of a list going on. If you don't mind a bit of a wait on the review, I will put it on my to read list! :)

message 8: by Steven (new)

Steven (tbones) | 46 comments Wow this sounds like a pretty fun and exciting new book Mike. About how many pages is this new novel? I might have time to read it and give you a review. I enjoy a lot of books aimed at this type of audience and talk with a few other authors and readers of this genre so it would be great to tell them all about it as well. Send a friend add and I will message you my email for a PDF file ok.

message 9: by Mike (new)

Mike Jackson (mdjackso) | 6 comments Thanks, Amy. Let me know when you're ready and I'll send you a copy.

message 10: by Amy Eye (new)

I will certainly do that!! :)

message 11: by Mike (new)

Mike Jackson (mdjackso) | 6 comments Steven wrote: "Wow this sounds like a pretty fun and exciting new book Mike. About how many pages is this new novel? I might have time to read it and give you a review. I enjoy a lot of books aimed at this type o..." I have sent a friend add. Talk to you soon!

message 12: by Steven (new)

Steven (tbones) | 46 comments oh ok I've been gone a while talk at ya soon Mike :o)