May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor: Roleplay discussion

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 66 comments Mod
((It looks out on the capital,but has a forcefield so you can't escape.))

message 2: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne | 67 comments "Um... Angelica... you hate me now don't you..." Naomie asked.

message 3: by Spades (new)

Angelica looked at her."I dont hate you."She said.

message 4: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne | 67 comments "You don't?" Naomie asked.

message 5: by Spades (new)

"Nope."Angelica said with a smile."You can't choose what the heart wants.I wanted Jon,but he loves you.I knew it was no use in trying,but then Charles came along.He treats me like family."She said,her voice quieting on the last word.

message 6: by Neel (new)

Neel (neelgupta2112) | 126 comments Mod
Jon walked to the top of the rooftop. He stared at the full moon which seemed to dare him to come closer. Jon remembered what his mentor had said, trust no one, not even naomie. But if he didn't have naomie who did he have left. Jon took out a flower from his pocket, a reitch marmade. What a beautiful flower. Jon walked to the edge of the rooftop and tossed the flower off the roof. It immediately was bounced back from the field but it did not have enough strength to come bac to Jon so it fell to the ground. Jon walked away from it and left the rooftop.

message 7: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments Lilac walked out and sat in the middle of a field of flowers

message 8: by Roxanne (last edited Sep 02, 2011 08:34PM) (new)

Roxanne | 67 comments Naomie saw Jon starting to leave the rooftop and she yelled to him. "Jon! Wait! I need to talk to you... I don't know what to do. One of my ex boyfriends is here! Alexander!"

message 9: by Neel (new)

"Cool," Jon replied without looking BACK. IT LOOKED LIKE HE WAS TRYING TO GO SOMEWHERE.

message 10: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne | 67 comments "Jon, where are you going?" Naomie asked softly.

message 11: by Neel (new)

Jon was already down the stairs

message 12: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne | 67 comments "Jon!" Naomie ran after him. "Stop!"

message 13: by Neel (new)

((Jons in the training room))

message 14: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne | 67 comments Naomie stopped. "Let him leave." She thought. "He seems mad. No point in bothering him now."