The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

On Campus > The Ocean

Comments Showing 1-50 of 19,325 (19325 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 386 387

message 1: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Most of the beach is fine, white sand, ((http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...)) but there is a secluded area that is rockier. ((http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Keith walked onto the beach. "Home sweet home" He walked walking on the sand.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Keith ran into the water. As soon a he touched it his legs disappeared and he was back in his true form.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Keith swam for a bit and then got out of the water. He died off and his tail disappeared. He walked back to the school

message 5: by Jocy (new)

Jocy (mclovin_13) | 683 comments (( Hello Elena you there))

message 6: by Elena (last edited Jun 28, 2011 03:46PM) (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Deonte showed Joanna to the white sand beach. He covered her eyes with his hands as they got closer to the picnic he set up."I want it to be a surprise."

message 7: by Sky, Really Back this time Bitches (new)

Sky | 10294 comments Mod
Ellie wrote: "Most of the beach is fine, white sand, ((http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h......"

Umm you know the Academy is in the forest,near a lake not the ocean

message 8: by Jocy (new)

Jocy (mclovin_13) | 683 comments " YOur making me feel nervous"

message 9: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "Don't be." he whispered in her ear.Once they got there he pulled his hands away revealing his surprise beach set up.

Somewhat like this:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN...

message 10: by Jocy (last edited Jun 28, 2011 09:04PM) (new)

Jocy (mclovin_13) | 683 comments " O my god" Joanna said. She was tearing up." Noone has never done this for me". Joanna turned around and hugged Dante. " Thank you"

message 11: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Deonte hugged her back, "Anything for you."He said kissing her soflty.He moved under the canopy and sat down."Hope you like pb&j sandwiches, it's all I know how to make well."

message 12: by Jocy (last edited Jun 29, 2011 12:54PM) (new)

Jocy (mclovin_13) | 683 comments " I have never eaten a pb&j sandwich before."

message 13: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Dante looked at her perplexed."really?well I bet you'll like it."He said holding up a wedge of bj&j for her to try.

message 14: by Jocy (new)

Jocy (mclovin_13) | 683 comments Joanna took a bite of the sandwich. " Wow this taste is very different. It tastes really good."

message 15: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Deonte smiled pleased."Glad you like it."He said taking a piece for himself.

message 16: by Jocy (last edited Jun 29, 2011 04:04PM) (new)

Jocy (mclovin_13) | 683 comments " You wanna do this thing called 21 questions and you have to answer them truthfully even when the question is really personal."

message 17: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Deonte wrapped an arm around her, getting comfortable."I guess."He said trying to hide his nervousness.

message 18: by Jocy (new)

Jocy (mclovin_13) | 683 comments " alright.....Do you have a role model and who."

message 19: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "A role model...No, do I get to ask question too?"

message 20: by Jocy (new)

Jocy (mclovin_13) | 683 comments " Yeah"

message 21: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "Well do you have a role model?"

message 22: by Jocy (new)

Jocy (mclovin_13) | 683 comments " My grandmother"

message 23: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "Oh is she a witch too?"Deonte asked

message 24: by Jocy (last edited Jun 29, 2011 04:51PM) (new)

Jocy (mclovin_13) | 683 comments "Yeah she is, she kinda introduced the whole witch to me."

message 25: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Dante nodded."that's sweet, so second question, have you ever loved anyone?"

message 26: by Jocy (last edited Jun 29, 2011 04:58PM) (new)

Jocy (mclovin_13) | 683 comments Joanna's face was saddened by the question. " My parents and my little brother."

message 27: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "I meant besides family but who were or are your parents and brother?"Dante asked wanting to know more about her.

message 28: by Jocy (new)

Jocy (mclovin_13) | 683 comments " Here comes the personal stuff. Well Um my parents beat me up and my brother. One day I came from school late and found my father and moother beating up my brother to death. He died. And no I have never loved anyone since then."

message 29: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Dante looked at her sadly."I'm sorry I asked.."He said knowing he hit a sensitive subject."What happened after?did you run?but you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.."

message 30: by Jocy (new)

Jocy (mclovin_13) | 683 comments " I want to." Joanna grabbed his hand. " After my brother's funeral, I couldn't stay. I ran away and I found these group of kids that also ran away and we helped each other survive. Then I saw my grandma and she took me under her wing"

message 31: by Elena (last edited Jun 29, 2011 05:40PM) (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "Wow..."Deonte said squeezing Joanna's hand.He leaned in closer, kissing her forehead lightly."I'm very sorry about your brother."he said

message 32: by Jocy (new)

Jocy (mclovin_13) | 683 comments " Thanks." Joanna get back together. "Well my turn. Who was your first kiss."

message 33: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "Marie,she was a pixie... never again."Deonte muttered "you?"

message 34: by Jocy (new)

Jocy (mclovin_13) | 683 comments " You actually"

message 35: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "Really?"Dante said pleased."was it a good first kiss?"

message 36: by Jocy (last edited Jun 29, 2011 06:32PM) (new)

Jocy (mclovin_13) | 683 comments " A very good one" Joanna came closer to his face." If a genie granted you 3 wishes, what would they be."

message 37: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Dante thought for a moment."#1 you'd kiss me, #2 I wish my past could be erased and #3 I'd wish for this relationship to last a long time."He said smiling"You?"

message 38: by Jocy (last edited Jun 29, 2011 06:41PM) (new)

Jocy (mclovin_13) | 683 comments " The exact same thing." Joanna closed the space between them and kissed him softly on the lips. " Wish Granted." Joanna smiled then it dimmed. " What was wrong with your past."

message 39: by Elena (last edited Jun 29, 2011 06:48PM) (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Dante wrapped an arm around Joanna kissing her deeply. "a lot."he whispered kissing up her neck.

message 40: by Jocy (new)

Jocy (mclovin_13) | 683 comments Joanna rolled her head back. " We should really get back to the questions." O LORD. He's so good. I wanna keep going but I don't want to seem that kind of girl.

message 41: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Dante smiled pulling away slightly so their foreheads were pressed together."theres time for both."he said kissing her lips."Be who you want to be,I'll stay with you either way.

message 42: by Jocy (new)

Jocy (mclovin_13) | 683 comments " You can read my thoughts can you?"

message 43: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "No I'm just good at reading people."He said kissing her one more time before leaning back in the sofa."so next question?"

message 44: by Jocy (new)

Jocy (mclovin_13) | 683 comments "Okay, If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be." Joanna bringing her eyebrow up.

message 45: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "other than my past my hair, and you?"Dante said grinning slightly.

message 46: by Jocy (new)

Jocy (mclovin_13) | 683 comments ((g2g sorry))

message 47: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((thts fine ttyl!))

message 48: by Jocy (new)

Jocy (mclovin_13) | 683 comments (( I'm back))

" I would choose my fate."

message 49: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "You have a fate already?"Dante asked confused.

message 50: by Jocy (new)

Jocy (mclovin_13) | 683 comments " No but a different fate."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 386 387