Angels and Fallen Angels discussion

Author's Corner > Q&A with Debra Anastasia, author of CRUSHED SERAPHIM

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Colleen (last edited Jun 28, 2011 08:20AM) (new)

Colleen | 432 comments Mod
Hi everyone! This link is so you can speak to Debrah Anastsia about her book Crushed Seraphim  by Debra Anastasia and/or any other works by Debrah.

message 2: by Debra (new)

Debra Anastasia (debraanastasia) | 11 comments Hey gorgeous! Thank you so much. I'm thrilled to see so many angel readers!

message 3: by Colleen (new)

It's great to have you here Debra!! What inspired you to write angel fiction?

message 4: by Debra (last edited Jun 28, 2011 12:01PM) (new)

Debra Anastasia (debraanastasia) | 11 comments This particular novel came from wondering what a one winged angel's journey would be like. Emma is not particularly angelic with her words, but her actions are very pure and selfless. She's based on a lot of the women I have met in my life. Women are so fierce and thoughtful with the ones they love. They can be superheroes and often are. Juggling work, dinner, kids, thinking, reading, all of it takes tremendous bravery.

And I loved the place I could go in my imagination if I tacked some wings on my characters. Not even the sky was the limit.

message 5: by Colleen (new)

Where can we purchase Crushed Seraphim from?

message 6: by Debra (new)

Debra Anastasia (debraanastasia) | 11 comments Amazon, Omnific Publishing and Barnes and Noble online

http://omnificpublishing.com/index.ph...

message 7: by Colleen (new)

Debra wrote: "Amazon, Omnific Publishing and Barnes and Noble online

http://omnificpublishing.com/index.ph..."

Thanks Debra

message 8: by mariebearxx (last edited Oct 10, 2011 06:05AM) (new)

mariebearxx (mariebear) | 14 comments I'm dying trying to ransack every store in the country just to have a copy of her book. Unfortunately, I still haven't found one.

I received lots of recommendations for Crushed Seraphim, and it has tons of good reviews. I'm excited to read this. And I need to look for the book first. :D

message 9: by Debra (new)

Debra Anastasia (debraanastasia) | 11 comments Hey Marie! Crushed Seraphim is not in bookstores it can only be purchased online. I'm so sorry about that! You are adorable.