WolfQuest™ Live discussion

WolfQuest™ Game > Single Player Mode

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) What do you like about the game?

message 2: by Ella, Alpha (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 100 comments Mod
Well, I haven't gotten past the first quest, because I keep on forgetting to save.

message 3: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) IKR?!

message 4: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) XD Ik.

message 5: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar I need help!!!! I have only 1 pup left, there are dead coyotes everywhere, two of my pups died randomly after I fed them, and there is a bear that keeps running around like a maniac around my camp!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lolz. Clearly George Bush has been re-born into bear form. Jk.

Anyway, I don't know how to help you on that. Did you bite the bear three times?

And, Lauren, I can help you with the pups. Pick a single pup up, and WALK backwards towards the star on the map. Example; if the star is north, face west, but walk backwards.

The pups should follow you, and pause every few seconds for them to catch up. Near the end of your journey, the pups don't follow you, and just roll around in dirt. Your mate (well, mine did this) should pick them up and carry them towards you.

I know this because I have beat the game with three surviving pups. Their names are, Charles, Xavier, and McAvoy. The one that died was James. I didn't really care for him....but I liked McAvoy the most. Not because he was named after my beautiful husband to be, James McAvoy, but because he was the only gray wolf. The rest where brown.

Hope this helped!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

That's odd. They shouldn't come when you are close to your pups. Maybe try walking backwards without a pup in your mouth? Then, if one comes, you can easily scare it away. I recommend not running towards it, though. You end up overshooting it.

message 8: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I have been trying for about three hours now to get a mate. :( What am I doing wrong?

message 9: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Nothing, Yums. I had the same problem.

message 10: by Ella, Alpha (new)

I started a new game with a male this time, to see if it helps.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm debating starting a new game, but I'll think I'll wait for the update.

message 12: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I finally managed, and got three pups to the rendezvous.

message 13: by Kayla (new)

Kayla *high fives back*

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

You just took it too far. *Shakes head at friends lameness*

message 15: by Kayla (new)

Kayla *shakes head back* Says the one having fantasies about someone who will end up being a bald professor in a wheelchair.

message 16: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Lol. So have you chosen last mod yet?

By the way, I'll be in Norway for the next two weeks and I will have internet access... I just don't know how much my parents will allow me to use it.

message 17: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Cool, Yums! I'll be in Colorado next week and I have no idea if I will be able to be on the computer or not.

message 18: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) It's okay, Lauren. We totally respect your decision.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Never had an Eagle kill my pups....

message 20: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

:P

message 22: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) :D

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

B)

message 24: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) :D

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm bored and I would be on WQ but I'm at my grams and I don't think she would want me to download the game onto her lap top....

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I just went on trying to do the cheat where you get unlimited exp. points but the wolf killed me...

message 27: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) What are you talking about, Silver?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

What Silv???? I know how to get either Speed or Stanima up all the way and Strenght up all the way at the same time but you can't have all three up at the same time...

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

If you get a certain amount of experience points, you can get a albino wolf pup, and a secret den.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

COOL!!!!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Longclaw wrote: "What Silv???? I know how to get either Speed or Stanima up all the way and Strenght up all the way at the same time but you can't have all three up at the same time..."

How do you get strength up???

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfeiyO... watch this vid and you'll see

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

M'kay.

message 34: by Ella, Alpha (new)

Silverstream/THE X-MEN FREAK! wrote: "If you get a certain amount of experience points, you can get a albino wolf pup, and a secret den."

About how many points do you need?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Naming your puppies. (750 points)
Unlock the Slough Creek den, on the right side of the map underneath the slough creek. (25 000 exp points)

And then I think you need 50,000 for the white pup.

message 36: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Ooh. Maybe I'll try to get 50,000 in a new game.

message 37: by Ella, Alpha (new)

I think I have just over 1000 points...

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

The cheat is really easy. I'll post it in a sec...

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I couldn't find it ANYWHERE, So I'm going to try and explain it myself:

1.) Go and find an enemy wolf in a separate territory. This works best in Amythest Mountain.

3.) Fight it by saying things like, "I'm boss!"

4.) Once the wolf says something that means its leaving, like, "I can take a hint!" Press the button "esc". This should get you to the menu. But, you have to press it RIGHT as the wolf leaves.

5.) Click on "pack stats". Your experience points should be rocketing up, and if not, get out of the menu, and quickly press "esc" again. Then, once your pack stats are going up, you can go and eat or something, come back, and then you have TONS of experience points.

NOTE:
I tried doing this in Slough Creek, on an old saved file so I wouldn't have to start a new game to get the white pup or the secret den. Turns out it is basically impossible to find another wolf, and if you do, it ends up killing you. So, if you want these secret items, you have to start a completely new game. Which I am going to do, because we have tons of time until the new update comes out.

message 40: by Maryam (new)

Maryam I was just going to do that cheat, and then I finally found a mate so I couldn't do it...

message 41: by Ella, Alpha (new)

nice, I'll have to try that on my first game, that I hadn't found a mate on yet...

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

*sigh* I got a mate before I got the experience points. I've done it ONCE before, but it was at the point where I already had a mate.

message 43: by Ella, Alpha (new)

oh

message 44: by Maryam (new)

Maryam You can do it even when you have a mate?

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I've done it when I had a mate, but you won't get the white pup unless it's your only game. For me, its not. So I'm going to see if I can do it again and get the white pup and den.

message 46: by Ella, Alpha (new)

*noddes*

message 47: by Maryam (new)

Maryam Cool! Thanks.

message 48: by Ella, Alpha (new)

Just tried it, my points didn't go up while I was on the page, but they did go from 850 to 1700.

message 49: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Wait, what do you mean by only game?

message 50: by Ella, Alpha (new)

One character, for example for quite awhile I only had Akela, but now I also have Storm. I now have two games.

« previous 1