WolfQuest™ Live discussion

Tallking

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) This is just talking. You don't have to use perfect grammar here.

JUST TALK!!!

message 2: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

message 4: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) FLYING CARSSSSSS!

message 5: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) IMMA WATCHING Nanny McPhee Returns!

message 6: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) It is so far! ^^

message 7: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) IDK what I typed. It is so cute is what I meant.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Eh. I saw the original Nanny McPhee and didn't really like it, but the blonde little boy in the commercials looked adorable!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Why the sudden urge to list your future cats?

I plan on adopting a old(er) cat from a shelter, about 2-5 years old. It will probably already be named. Actually, I'll probably get the cat that is scheduled for being put down the next week or something.

Then, I'll adopt a white kitten, and name it Professor X. No Joke.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

One of the new kitties? Speaking of which, what did you name them?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

hehe. Yoda.

I named my cat Tommy. Original, huh? Well, I was six, and my brother basically named him. But it suits him. Tommy sounds like a lazy guy, and my cat is VERY lazy. But he recently almost killed a bunny. He brought it into the house, then it got out of his jaws. It had a huge gash in its side, so we took it to a bunny vet. They kept her, so now she's going to have bunny babies! They said they where going to breed it. And then I recently saved another bunny from him. He was chasing it outside, and I grabbed onto him. More like glomptackled.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

My friend had to wean a bunny to health once. He kept it in a Build-A-Bear box. It was very cute!

I want a bunny baby, but I do not want a pet bunny. The poop. A lot. :(

message 13: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) My friend has a bunny! She's black and white and named Snowball.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

GUYS! New awesome announcement! I have confirmed the fact that I shall be cosplaying as Rogue from X-Men at Youmacon!

This is what is shall (hopefully) look like:

http://www.disneycostumeideas.com/wp-...

message 15: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) AWESOME SIL!!!
Lauren: She is the sweeeeeeeeeeeeeetest thing.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I like how soft they are....and small.

message 17: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I know! ^^ I once got to hold a baby bunny at the Fort Worth Stock Show. It fit into my palm! It was fluffy and black. It's name was Shadow!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

My cat is staring at me...I think he wants food....brb...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry it took so long. When I went into the livingroom (where the laptop is) he followed me, and then I began to pet him, and I got sucked into a seven minute petting session.

message 20: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) My dog's are lounging around on my bed. Thunder, my chihuahua, is sound asleep and my dauchshund is flopped over on her back.

message 21: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Now Cookie, the dauchshund, is on her side. She's asleep again and one ear is flopped over while the other is sticking straight up! ^^

message 22: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Thunder just yawned! I think I woke the poor puppy up. Cookie rolled over and started running. She was dreaming, but woke up once Thunder did.

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 28, 2011 03:53PM) (new)

*Torturing

I'm a bit upset. I've been researching what the next X-Men movie will be, and it is said to be another Origins movie. It will be the origin of Deadpool, who was the guy in Origins: Wolverine who was played by Ryan Reynolds. He's not even a main character, and I was hoping for a sequel to the Last Stand....

Sorry for boring anyone who happened to read this and was not interested in X-Men; I'm obsessed. :D

message 24: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) WE know you are. XP

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 26: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ^^

message 27: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) hi

message 28: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη Flameheart (Lauren) wrote: "When I get my own house, then I want two male cats that look like these:
The silver tabby will be named Ren and the black one will be named Kishan (Kee-shaun)

"

Cats are a lot harder to take care of than dogs. One, a dog's poop is actually a solid, when a cat's is like frikin diarrhea all the time!!! XPPPPP Cat's smell! And most cats HATE water! I learned my lesson!! My two cats tore up wrist when I put a little water on them. Most dogs LOVE water! I know cats look really cool and that's actually how we got our cats, but there is SO MUCH MORE RESPONSIBLITY THAN YOU THINK THERE IS!!! O_O

message 29: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη Have you EVER seen a cat puke up a furbull in front of you?? IT. IS. VILE!!!! It smells worse than the worst thing you ever smelled!! DX and it's GREEN!!! XPPP I feed my cat regular cat food like the next guy, but the furball looks so weird. Plus there's lumps in it, the fur obviously. I recommend you settle for a dog. They're more appreciative than cats and there's actually LESS work involved. If you're allergic to cats there are hypoallergenic dogs out there. My future dog is a german shepherd, even though we're going to get a West Highland Terrier. I'm not complaining they're cute ^^

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

German Shepherd? No thanks. They scare me. I'm more of a boston terrier or pug person, although I plan on getting a mutt from a shelter.

And, my cat has never had a furball in his life. And thank you, for those beautiful images implanted in my mind.

message 31: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Silver, my cat hasn't had a hairball either because I occasionally give her vasoline.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh. My cat just doesn't hork them up. I don't give him anything, but he's never had one in his life.

message 33: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) :) I love my kitty.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I love my cat. He's my bffl! I can't imagine giving him up or losing him....

message 35: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I know, right? Precious (That's my kitty's name) is my life.

message 36: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Are you allowed to advertise?

message 37: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Here, yes, but not accessivly.

message 38: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Okay, I just want it on this one group.

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/5...

Please join. We have multiple roleplays (including a wolf one) and you can reccomend a roleplay. I want more member so we can have more fun.