Red Dress Ink Fans discussion

Quarterly Books > Girls' Guide to Witchcraft

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stacy (new)

Stacy (stacymarie913) | 5567 comments Mod
The other winner for July - September!
Again, feel free to discuss at any time.

Also, sorry I completely forgot about the poll ending until late last night. I've been so flightly lately, I'm sorry about that. Lots on my mind.

message 2: by Kourtney (new)

Kourtney (familywithbooks) | 1215 comments WAHOO!!!! I need a push to read this one. I started it and don't remember why I put it down. Finally get to dive into this series!

message 3: by Stacy (new)

It's because the beginning was slow. ;)

message 4: by Kourtney (new)

Kourtney (familywithbooks) | 1215 comments That scares me that you remember my reasons :) :) but I love you for it!

message 5: by Stacy (new)

LMAO!!! No, that was why I had a difficult time getting past the beginning when I read it! LMAO!!!!

message 6: by Kourtney (new)

Kourtney (familywithbooks) | 1215 comments OOOHHH!! Well I guess this means I love you less. And here I thought you so cared for me LOL!

message 7: by Stacy (new)

Kourtney wrote: "OOOHHH!! Well I guess this means I love you less. And here I thought you so cared for me LOL!"

Nah, just means I'm not a stalker! LOL :)

message 8: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (mcipher) | 372 comments I had a hard time getting started on this one, but loved it once I got into it - I think I remember enough to discuss it, or maybe I'll re-read it. I read the whole series and I'm working on her wishing series now.

message 9: by Stacy (new)

That's exactly how I felt about it Melanie. I haven't read past this one in the series though. :(

message 10: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (mcipher) | 372 comments Stacy wrote: "That's exactly how I felt about it Melanie. I haven't read past this one in the series though. :("

Totally worth it - they really do get good.

message 11: by Stacy (new)

Good to know! :)