Bodice Ripper Readers Anonymous discussion

Discussions and Questions > Where Passion Leads - Book Train

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cawils_99) I'm game.

message 2: by Sharon (last edited Jun 28, 2011 05:14PM) (new)

Sharon (sharjonm) | 193 comments ♥ Cheshire Catt ♠ wrote: "Well my copy of Where Passion Leads (Berkley-Faulkner, Book 1) by Lisa Kleypas finally came in. I'll be reading this one soon - next few weeks - and then sending it along in a book train to whoever else is interested.

..."

Add me to your list also. I'd like to read it. You know that's a good idea to add some of these HTF on a train list. I should have done that with ALEXA. You did send it on to Karla next, right?

Wendy,  Lady Evelyn Quince (ladyevelynquince) | 240 comments Can't wait to read it. Speaking of book trains, I must be crazy but I ordered another copy of The Flesh and the Devil (Troubadour Books) by Teresa Denys . I already had a hardcover, and the new one was paperback and a steal at $15 (It's on Amazon for $50+ lowest price).

I loved this book and enjoyed it more than
The Silver Devil by Teresa Denys . It's too bad more people haven't read this gem. So...if anyone is interested I'm willing to loan it around.

message 4: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 30, 2011 06:19AM) (new)

Stephanie (creeker) | 133 comments .

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (creeker) | 133 comments I'll take you up on that offer Wendy. I'd love to read the original book instead off the computer. :)

Wendy,  Lady Evelyn Quince (ladyevelynquince) | 240 comments Creeker wrote: "I'll take you up on that offer Wendy. I'd love to read the original book instead off the computer. :)"

Great! I'm waiting to see if anyone else is interested and I'll PM you later for details.

message 7: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cawils_99) Wendy, Lady Evelyn Quince wrote: "Creeker wrote: "I'll take you up on that offer Wendy. I'd love to read the original book instead off the computer. :)"

Great! I'm waiting to see if anyone else is interested and I'll PM you later..."

Wendy, I am also interested in reading this one.

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (creeker) | 133 comments Wendy, Lady Evelyn Quince wrote: "Creeker wrote: "I'll take you up on that offer Wendy. I'd love to read the original book instead off the computer. :)"

Great! I'm waiting to see if anyone else is interested and I'll PM you later..."

Thanks Wendy :)

message 9: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sharjonm) | 193 comments ♥ Cheshire Catt ♠ wrote: "Well my copy of Where Passion Leads (Berkley-Faulkner, Book 1) by Lisa Kleypas finally came in. I'll be reading this one soon - next few weeks - and then sending it along in a book train to whoever else is interested.

S..."

Jeanine, after reading your review on this book I don't think I want to read it after all. I tend to like what you like and if you think it is only worthy of 3 stars, that's good enough for me.