House Of Night Lovers discussion

Welcome > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 237 (237 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Kay (new)

Kay Introduce youelves here:D
Okay, i am k.k

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ello I'm Sammi and I own The whole House of Night series

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Hi I'm Stephanie and I love the House of Night series! :D

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ello!

message 5: by Beckie (new)

Beckie (chikittie) | 1 comments Hello My name is Beckie and I have read all but the last two book in the series. :) I am glad to be here. Thank you for the invite. :)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Hey Beckie!!!

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/4... if anyone wants to join my group!!!

message 8: by Brandee (new)

Brandee | 1 comments HI!!!!! My name is Brandee And I love this series

message 9: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashley1294) Hi my name is Ashley and I own and love this series ;)

message 10: by Yasmeen (new)

Yasmeen (mrsherondale) Hi im Yasmeen and i plan to read this..what is it about again? [no spoilers]

message 11: by Kay (new)

Kay Hi all new members!

message 12: by Kay (new)

Kay Sammi *A Need So Beautiful* wrote: "http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/4... if anyone wants to join my group!!!"

I sure will!

message 13: by D.C. (new)

D.C. Menard (dcmenard) | 2 comments Hello everyone. I'm Danni and, as I'm sure you've already guessed, I adore the House of Night series...wasn't too sure about it first, and now I'm impatiently awaiting the arrival of the final installment (which makes me sad...) Thanks for the invite ^^

message 14: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) Hello everyone!! im Kristina Bell from UK!!I love reading and my fave book series are Vampire Academy!

message 15: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashley1294) Danni wrote: "Hello everyone. I'm Danni and, as I'm sure you've already guessed, I adore the House of Night series...wasn't too sure about it first, and now I'm impatiently awaiting the arrival of the final ins..."

Me too I am still waiting for the 9th and 10th book to come out ;)

message 16: by Elise (new)

Elise (redentrapy) Hello everyone!! I am Elise Loring!! I live in Colorado. I love reading and I do it for hours a day. I mostly read fantasy. I have a lot of favorite series. Mercedes Thompson series, House of Night, Strange Angels, and many others. Thanks for having me.

message 17: by Selena (new)

Selena (selenacollins2015) | 1 comments Hello,

I'm Jessica. I love to read and write. i hope that i do become a writer like P.C and Kirsten Cast. and I love HON.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Dimka luvs KB wrote: "Hello everyone!! im Kristina Bell from UK!!I love reading and my fave book series are Vampire Academy!"

Loved that series!!!

message 19: by Fault In Our Stars (last edited Jun 28, 2011 08:40PM) (new)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) HoN RULES!!!!!!!!
BTW I am SAMMI!!!

message 20: by Michaela (new)

Michaela (michaela143) | 24 comments hey yall i'm kala and i love the house of night series

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) You twang just like Stevie Rae!!

message 22: by Michaela (new)

Michaela (michaela143) | 24 comments Sammi *A Need So Beautiful* wrote: "You twang just like Stevie Rae!!"

yep i'm kind of country and she is my favorite character

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) AWSOME!!! I LOVE STEVIE RAE!!!!!

message 24: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 4 comments Hello, I'm MeMe and I'm an House Of Night Addict!

message 25: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn  (naturallyredandright) | 19 comments Hi Im bronwyn or B or Cooper I really dont care which. Ive actually only read up till burned both cause I ran out of time and I found other books to read. Now that summer is here though Ill finish them. what was every ones fave book?

message 26: by Mayra (new)

Mayra (kaligurl_7) | 1 comments Hi, my name is Mayra. I'm defenetly a HoN fan, I love the books and can't wait for the next one. Thanx for the invite :)

message 27: by Kay (new)

Kay Hi all new members!
welcome to the group!

message 28: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Hello everyone!

My name is Beatrice. I'm a HoN Fan. I hate waiting for the next book to come out... :) excited on it!

message 29: by Burcu (new)

Burcu | 1 comments Hello guys!
I'm Burcu.I have read all the books in a series of HON.
And so excited for the other book!

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) Hi everbody! im penelope and i absolutely love the house of night series! i've read the whole thing and cant wait for the next book to come out!! :D

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

WELL HIYA EVERYBODY IM KIANNA!!

message 32: by Zee (new)

Zee Hi I'm Zee:)
sorry it took me a day to join the group but I haven't been on K.K:)

message 33: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 441 comments Hi I'm Nat and I just finished Awakened a few weeks ago!

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) I finished the books as soon as they come out!! I can not wait for Destined!!! Though P.C. Cast is dragging the series out....

message 35: by Zee (new)

Zee Sammi *A Need So Beautiful* wrote: "I finished the books as soon as they come out!! I can not wait for Destined!!! Though P.C. Cast is dragging the series out...."

can't agree more:)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) thank you! Though Stark is still mine *flashes her fangs and hisses*

message 37: by Zee (new)

Zee Sammi *A Need So Beautiful* wrote: "thank you! Though Stark is still mine *flashes her fangs and hisses*"

*arched brow*
GIRL U R SLEEP TALKING!

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Yeah right. It's the middle of the day for me!!

message 39: by Zee (new)

Zee Sammi *A Need So Beautiful* wrote: "Yeah right. It's the middle of the day for me!!"

same here:P

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) kk

message 41: by Zee (new)

Zee :DDDDDDDDD

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) lolz

message 43: by Zee (new)

Zee lol I'm bored. I'm gonna broadcast a msg to all members now:)
*sighs*

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) kk

message 45: by Zee (new)

Zee Done:)

message 46: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 441 comments Hey guys!

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ello!!!

message 48: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 441 comments Hey Sammi!

message 49: by Zee (new)

Zee Wats up?

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) THE SKY!! THE PURPLE MAGIC TACO!!!

« previous 1 3 4 5