Midnight Academy discussion

Places on campus > Garden

Comments Showing 1-50 of 763 (763 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

message 2: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2788 comments Mod
Scarlet walked down to the pond, swishing her hand in the water

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac ran through, the sun was just starting to rise. He was on his jog Oh Land - Sun of A Gun blaring on his iPod.

message 4: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet looked up. She saw Cormac. She smiled

message 5: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Jace stood to the edge of the garden watching the others.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Arianna ((nickname is Ari)) was jogging slowly in the garden, listening to 'Dance Dance' by Fall out Boy on her iPod.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac winked as he ran past. He stopped, not out of breath. "Top o' the mornin' Scarlet, how are you?" He smiled, turning off his iPod.

message 8: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"hey! im great, you?" she asked standing up

message 9: by คгเค (last edited Jun 28, 2011 05:59AM) (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria slowly made her way through the garden, her eyes changing colour in the sunlight. She walked up to Scarlet and Cormac. "Morning."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari looked back at the guy who had winked at her and sighed. "Guys..." she muttered to herself. Though she had to admit that he was kinda cute... That hair really was something.

message 11: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"hi"

message 12: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Ducky wrote: ""hey! im great, you?" she asked standing up"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm good, actually, new year, fresh start. Fresh meat" He smiled "Morning Aria, mornin' Ari!" He called out

message 14: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((LOL))

Jace stepped out of the shadows and turned away from the others. He hated getting involved.

message 15: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Francois wrote: ""I'm good, actually, new year, fresh start. Fresh meat" He smiled "Morning Aria, mornin' Ari!" He called out"

She giggled "sure is"

message 16: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Francois wrote: ""I'm good, actually, new year, fresh start. Fresh meat" He smiled "Morning Aria, mornin' Ari!" He called out"

Aria smiled. "How have you guys been?" she asked.

message 17: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Ducky wrote: "Francois wrote: ""I'm good, actually, new year, fresh start. Fresh meat" He smiled "Morning Aria, mornin' Ari!" He called out"

She giggled "sure is""

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Arianna halted her jog to look at the group of people who had gathered at that place. She walked over. "Hi, I'm Arianna. I'm new here..."

message 19: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria turned to Arianna. "Hey! I'm Aria." she smiled.

message 20: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (last edited Jun 28, 2011 06:04AM) (new)

Scarlet smiled "Scarlet" she said to aria and ari

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 28, 2011 06:08AM) (new)

"Hi, I saw you on the newsletter? I'm Cormac" He smiled at Ari "I'm not new here" He said in his Irish lilt. He looked at Aria "I've been good. Daddy got a new yacht! We went speed sailing last week!"

message 22: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((who was that to??))

message 23: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria smiled. "Niether. I could show you around later, if you like?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari went over their names in her head. "My picture was in the newsletter?" she asked Cormac.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks, Aria! I'd appreciate that!"

message 26: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Francois wrote: ""Hi, I saw you on the newsletter? I'm Cormac" He smiled at Ari "I'm not new here" He said in his Irish lilt. He looked at Aria "I've been good. Daddy got a new yacht! We went speed sailing last ..."

"very nice" she smiled

((who was the newsletter thing to?))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac smiled "We re going to be eating more than just cheese and olives, this semester, right?" He rubbed his stomach.

message 28: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria thought back to when she'd seen the newsletter. "Yeah, I remember..."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannie wrote: "Ari went over their names in her head. "My picture was in the newsletter?" she asked Cormac."

Cormac just winked

message 30: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"possibly" she smiled

message 31: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 637 comments Mattt walked through the garden because he was bored.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Arianna blushed. Which was stupid for a vampire to do. "I hope my picture in the newsletter wasn't bad..." she said with a shudder.

message 33: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Hannie wrote: ""Thanks, Aria! I'd appreciate that!""

"You're welcome." Aria smiled.

message 34: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet smirked "im sure it wasnt" She turned around sitting back down, running her hand through the water

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 28, 2011 06:18AM) (new)

"No, it was good" Cormac smiled at her blush. "Anyway, if I don't watch my diet I'll end up, like, fat" He said frowning.

message 36: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria pulled a face at the back of Scarlet's head.

message 37: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlets eyes went red, turning the water in the pond red.

message 38: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 637 comments Matt soon stumbled on a couple people talking .

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Finger? Fat? Huh?))

message 40: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Ducky wrote: "Scarlets eyes went red, turning the water in the pond red."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((FIGURE! Ugh, my iPad changed it! :@))

message 42: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria stared at the water. "Hmmm... Okay?"

message 43: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet closed her eyes, opening them, they turned green, the water did to. She smiled

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac nudged Scarlet "Idiot, you need to feed more often"

message 45: by คгเค (last edited Jun 28, 2011 06:19AM) (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria looked at Scarlet. Creepy...

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Arianna laughed at Cormac. "Is it possible for vamps to get fat?"

message 47: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 637 comments Matt tried to walk past the grou of people talking with out getting noticed.

message 48: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Francois wrote: "Cormac nudged Scarlet "Idiot, you need to feed more often""

"huh?" she looked up at him, eyes green

message 49: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria shrugged.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((g2g! School tomorrow!))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16