Midnight Academy discussion

Places on campus > Dance studio

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2788 comments Mod
((big room, lots of mirrors, polished wooden floors and dance floors))

message 2: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet was the type of person who loved dancing and was really good at it. She entered the dance studio and shut the door behind her, not wanting anyone to see or disturb her. She then blasted on the music, and done her thing

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine came in and saw Violet. She was an amazing dancer. Katherine loved to dance and was great at it. Katherine went over and turned the music up some more and danced.

message 4: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet felt someone in the same room as her and turned around to find a girl she'd never seen before, and she already liked her because of her dancing, "Whatsup!" Ivory called out, walking upto her

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine smiled at them and 'dispeared'.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Aerebell walked in and blasted some new music and danced. She is the one who masquerades to stalk her prey. Aerebell leads somewhat of a double life, dancing between herself and who she puts forward. On the surface she is elegant, cultured, and the very picture of charm. But beneath her refined exterior lurk thoughts so dark. She catches everyone off-guard, she is the sneak attack that no one ever expects.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Celeste came in and danced to her ipod.

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Pandora walked in wearing her black 3 quarter tights and a red tank. Her hair tied up into a fish braid.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Celeste waved at Pandora.

message 10: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Pandora waved back and skipped over to her.
"Hey homie whats up?" She asked her, doing the moonwalk.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Nothing much. Nice moonwalk. I'm Celeste." she says

message 12: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) "Thanks, leart it with Michael Jackson." She winked at Celeste.
"Im Pandora."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Do you think you can last my entire warm-up?" she asked.

message 14: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Pandora smiled.
"Hell yea!" She said, doing a back flip and sliding on the floor, doing a split. She stayed down so she could stretch.
"So Celeste, tell me about yourself.." She said.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Not much to tell." Celeste bent backwards into the bridge and then into a handstand. She did the splits during her handstand. She lifted one arm off the ground.

message 16: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet walked into the dance studio. Her bag slung over her shoulder

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Celeste waved at Scarlet with the arm not holding all her weight.

message 18: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Pandora still in her split lay forward so her stomach was touching th floor. She nodded her head at Celeste.
"You sure?" she sked her.

message 19: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet walked over to Celest "Hi there, i dont believe we have met, im Scarlet, though most people around here just call me scar"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Yeah I'm sure." she says to Pandora. Celeste directs her attention to Scarlet. "Hi, I'm Celeste." she holds up a hand, trying to keep her balance,

message 21: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scar quickly shook it so she didnt lose her balance

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Celeste rolls to a split and streches forward. "So, Scarlet, how long you been at the Academy?"

message 23: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Pandora smiled and nodded.
"So how long have you two been dancing?" Pandora askes while doing an Air Flare.

message 24: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Sammi *Primrose* wrote: "Celeste rolls to a split and streches forward. "So, Scarlet, how long you been at the Academy?""

"a while" she smiled

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Alexis Babiiee ℂ⋆ wrote: "Pandora smiled and nodded.
"So how long have you two been dancing?" Pandora askes while doing an Air Flare."

"Since I was mortal." Celeste says.

message 26: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Pandora laugheds as she does a windmill. When she is done she stands and places her hands on her hips.
"Ive been dancing since i was two." She sighs. And grabs hold of the silver angel pendom dangling down on her breast bone.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "That's cool."

message 28: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Pandora nodded her head.
"So how long have you been at the academy?" she asks,

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Not to long."

message 30: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Pandora nodded.
"Yea, me to." She did 3 backflips, her mind wandering off.