Midnight Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 258 (258 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2788 comments Mod
((huge room with lots of equiptment, big space for gymnastics and parallel bars))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac walked in, iPod on, he started working out, not paying attention to anyone else.

message 3: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet walked in smiling, her ipod on listening to bota anna

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Arianna ran laps around the gym.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac continued working out, running on the treadmill.

message 6: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet walked over to the weights.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac waved at them

message 8: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet couldnt wave , obviously, she was lifting weights, she smiled at him, not sure if he could see

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac saw and smiled back

message 10: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

She lifted up the weights continuously

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac just laughed and kept running.

message 12: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

She put the weights down and walked over to the tredmill.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello, there"

message 14: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"hey" she smiled

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"How are you?" Cormac laughs

message 16: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"pretty good, you?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Umm... I'm working out" Cormac said, chuckling "It's not ideal"

message 18: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

She nudged him playfully "you dont like working out?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nah, I don't mind it" Cormac shrugged

message 20: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"hmmm" she started running on the tredmill

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac sighed and kept listening to his iPod. Teenage Werewolf - Faker came on. He chuckled at some werewolves walked passed.

message 22: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet turned her head to the other way and kept running

message 23: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((helloooo??))

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 29, 2011 04:48AM) (new)

Cormac smiled at her.

message 25: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((lincoln??))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

After he finished he got off and started kickboxing.

message 27: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet watched him walk away, she smiled and kept running

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari's attention turned to Cormac's kickboxing. He was pretty good at it. And, hell, he was strong.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac roundhouse kicked the assistant. He staggered back a few feet. With a Gaelic war cry he went back at it again.

message 30: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet jumped off the tredmill, walking over to the open space. She started doing some gymnastical moves, front flips, backwards flips, splits, walk overs, round offs and twisting layouts

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari flinched. She would feel sorry for anyone who got on Cormac's bad side...

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari stopped her jogging and went on one of the exercise bikes.

message 33: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Ducky wrote: "Scarlet jumped off the tredmill, walking over to the open space. She started doing some gymnastical moves, front flips, backwards flips, splits, walk overs, round offs and twisting layouts"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac gave a quick thumbs up at Scarlet. He hit his palm flat against the assistants nose, with a crunch he smiled and thanked the assistant. He turned and walked to Ari. "Like what you see?" He greeted her with a kiss on each cheek.

message 35: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (last edited Jun 29, 2011 05:15AM) (new)

Scarlet smiled at him and did all of her moves in on guesture, she sighed in releif

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari blushed but boldly winked. "Ooh... Very!" she said, laughing.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((I replied to your post, Ducky...))

message 38: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((i know lolz))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannie wrote: "Ari blushed but boldly winked. "Ooh... Very!" she said, laughing."

"Excellent!" he chuckled lowly. He wiped off a little sweat from his brow.

message 40: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet smiled and walked back over to the tredmill and started running

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari laughed. "Oh look, you're giving off steam and water vapour from being so hot!"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"So I'm hot, eh?" He laughed and winked at Scarlet on the treadmill

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari smiled. "Yeah baby!" she said winking. What in god's name had come upon her today?

message 44: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet blushed at his wink

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac raised his eyebrows.

message 46: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet kept running, thinking of Cormac

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh, I see where this story is going already...))

message 48: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((huh?))

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 29, 2011 05:34AM) (new)

Cormac muttered something in Gaelic. "So how are you?" He asks Ari

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, I'm fine. A bit on the crazy side today, though. Sorry if I said something stupid. Don't mind me. I feel really random today. It's really weird. How about you?" Ari asked.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6