Midnight Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 197 (197 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2788 comments Mod
(( Huge park, grass, seats around, big lake, a fountain, lots of trees and concrete path leading around the park))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari walked around the park, admiring the big trees.

message 3: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2788 comments Mod
Scarlet moved around the park, swiftly

message 4: by Just Deena (last edited Jul 01, 2011 03:07AM) (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments It was Violet's first day at the school, so she wanted to explore the city she was in now. She got out of her bedroom and headed to the park to be struck by how colossal it was, she gasped

message 5: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments ((oh shit its off campus! soz! edit edit edit!))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac was meditating on the open grassland. He pure white hair moving a little in the breeze, made too look even paler in the sunshine. His tanned skin shined bronze.

message 7: by Just Deena (last edited Jul 01, 2011 03:10AM) (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet was taking in her surroundings. There were people reading, sketching, running, sleeping, making out, tanning, its beautiful, so calm! she thought, walking backwards, taking in everythin around her

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled, it was so peaceful here. He could think.

message 9: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments She closed her eyes then, and turned around in circles, unfurling her arms like an aeroplane, until she stumbled on someone

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac swore in Gaelic as someone fell on to of him. His bright green eyes flew open as he looked into a girl's. "Hi there" He said in his Irish accent.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Canyou post on the Mítico Criatura Academy?))

message 12: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments ((yep!))

"Uhh hi" she looked into his amazing eyes, then began getting up to stumble again, "Im sorry, soo sorry" she tried again to step on a mug of coffee and spill it all over them, "Soo sorry!"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac laughed "Oh it's nothing... Just a little coffee. I'm Cormac McMillan. And you are, lassie?"

message 14: by Just Deena (last edited Jul 01, 2011 03:25AM) (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Im Violet Lightwood" Violet smiled shyly, then began wiping away the coffee off of him and the mat using a cloth she found near them

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's fine don't worry" He smiled "Really..." He grinned.

message 16: by Just Deena (last edited Jul 01, 2011 03:34AM) (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Im really sorry again" she looked at him and smiled, hes hawt! she thought, and i just humiliated myself infront of him, shit! Violet stood up, still watching him to get her foot, tangled up in the mat and tripped, Fudge me dead, "sorryy! sorry!" can you get any clumsier!
hello! i got lost in him!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari saw Cormac and this girl talking. The girl looked like she needed some help with her clumsy fall. Ari walked up to them and offered her hand to the girl. "Need a hand?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't be" He laughed "I'm fine, really. Hey, how about we go get a coffee? My treat"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Francois, Ari's room? Oh and the gym too...))

message 20: by Just Deena (last edited Jul 01, 2011 03:44AM) (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet looked at the girl and smiled, she took her hand "Thank you" she said, and got up, "Im really clumsy" she hit her head with her palm, then looked to Cormac "really? it cant be your treat Cormac, coz im the one who spilled it, so i'll be paying for your new cup of coffee" she smiled at him, shyly

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari laughed. "You spilt coffee on Cormac?"

message 22: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet blushed, "Yeah..."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, don't worry. Cormac's built for having coffee spilt on him!"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac laughed "Wow, I haven't heard that one before!"

message 25: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet laughed then looked at him, "Sorry again, i guess i'll head to that coffee shop down the street, and grab 2 cups of coffee for yous" she smiled at the both of them, and began heading there

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, you haven't met anyone like me before, obviously!" Ari replied, laughing.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't see while all three of us can't go?" Cormac asks smoothly.

message 28: by Just Deena (last edited Jul 01, 2011 03:52AM) (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet looked back at him, "If yous wanna come then come" she smiled at them

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari smiled. "Okie Dokey!"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac linked arms with both of them. "To Starbucks!" He started striding.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari smiled. "Oh yeah!"

message 32: by Just Deena (last edited Jul 01, 2011 03:53AM) (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet laughed, "Lets go" they crossed the street to it. Violet then ordered the 2 cups of coffee and some muffins with them

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mmm! Raspberry and white chocolate! My favourite!"

message 34: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "A raspberry and white chocolate please" she said to the cashier, then looked to Cormac, "Chocolate chip muffins?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari gleefully looked at the muffin.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mocha!" He said taking a muffin, "Thanks, Vi. So what are you doing here? In the city?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's so weird. Here you're buying me a muffin and we don't even know each others names! I'm Ari! And you are..."

message 38: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet sat across from him, "Well, dads the mayor and mums the president of this council, and they wanted me to go to a good school" she smiled at them

message 39: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet looked at Ari and blushed, "Uhh...sorry, my name's Violet, Violet Lightwood" she extended her hand out

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Which school? He asked

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari shook her hand. "Pleasure to meet you!"

message 42: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Midnight academy, todays my first day, it looks really nice over there" she smiled

message 43: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Pleasure is all mine" she smiled sweetly, "and likewise"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I go there too! I'm new this year as well."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"I go there. I'm sixth former..." He smiled.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm fifth former. You?"

message 47: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Really? Thats awesome! I guess i'll have some friends there right?" Youre taking it too far Violet, "Umm...sorry, i meant i guess i'll know some people there" she looked away from them

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari smiled. "It'll be good to have FRIENDS."

message 49: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet lit up, "Really?" she smiled, "and I soo dont know what former whatever i am"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, really! And I hope we're in the same classes!"

« previous 1 3 4