Midnight Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2788 comments Mod
(( Huge swimming pool, duvans, outside and concrete closer to the pool. Diving board on the far end of the pool.))

message 2: by Just Deena (last edited Jul 01, 2011 03:30AM) (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet felt boiled up that day, she wanted to chill out, and the first thing that came to mind was the pool. She wore her swim suit then jumped into the pools

message 3: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet dove into the pool graceully

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Mia dove into the pool from the high dive gracefully.

Honey.:).Dont Stop The Music!!!(: Lara looked down at her swimming suit.She put her foot in the water and took it out quickly.It was freezing.
But it was a hot day so she took off her towel and jumped in.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Mia rose to the surface to take an unnessisary breathe. She waved at Lara.

message 7: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Honeydw wrote: "Lara looked down at her swimming suit.She put her foot in the water and took it out quickly.It was freezing.
But it was a hot day so she took off her towel and jumped in."

((have u made a charrie?))

Honey.:).Dont Stop The Music!!!(: (( Oh do i have too. srry.))

message 9: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((yeah....))

message 11: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((its cool. just make the charrie under the section and you can rp))