. . . i can't think of a title..... discussion

X-Men > RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,001 (1001 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments Liz sat on a window seat watching the students come to the doors for the first time

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments ((yup for a year now))

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments Liz sighed and got up she slightly smiled and traveled through some walls to get to the kitchen

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments Liz stopped in a hallway her front half out of a wall while the other is still there. she took a breather

message 5: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria wandered down the hall and came across Liz and Seth.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments Liz smiled a bit waved her hand and stepped out "Newbies?" she asked

message 7: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria nodded.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments She smiled "im liz"

message 9: by คгเค (last edited Jun 28, 2011 03:35AM) (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria smiled at them. "So you guys are...?"

message 10: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) "Aria." Aria smiled.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments "nice to meet yall, if you need any help just ask me" she said smiling

message 12: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria nodded. "Thanks."

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments Liz smiled a bit and disappeared back to the wall and popped out in front of Seth "you're lost arent you?" she asked smiling a bit

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments "its ok to ask" she said putting her hands behind her back "everyone needs help in some form or another, plus i think we're the same age so dont feel to weird about it"

message 15: by คгเค (last edited Jun 28, 2011 03:49AM) (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria smiled and came to her side. "It's best to find someone you can trust on your first day." she said to Seth.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments Liz nodded

message 17: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria nodded.

message 18: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((Shy guy.))

Aria smiled. "Hey, why won't you speak?" she asked.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments Liz smiled "ease off in time things change" she said to Aria backing up "if any of you guys get hungry come down to the kitchen i'll make something" she smiled once more and fell through the floor

message 20: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((Lol))

Aria smiled. "You look better when you smile and talk, anyway."

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments Liz smiled a bit forlorn and walked to the kitchen to sit on the counter

message 22: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria grinned. "My pleasure."

message 23: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria laughed. "So you're a little shy?"

message 24: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria smiled. "I'll help you boost your confidence if you like?" she offered.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments Liz got off and made a small slider sandwich for herself and went back traveling to the hallway

message 26: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) "Anything's possible." Aria smiled.

message 27: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria grinned. "Now I think about it... It actually kinda does..."

message 28: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria smiled. "But! Disney movies rock!" she insisted.

message 29: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria shrugged. "Your opinion, my opinion... But why not?"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments Liz finished eating and traveled through the hallway she was at a while ago she smiled as they had gotten closer it seemed

message 31: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria smiled. "You've got that part right... Most of the time the handsome prince gets the beautiful princess and they live happily ever after and bla, bla, bla. I still love Disney, though."

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments liz sat on her bed and sighed

message 33: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Carter wrote: "Seth smiled a little, "i don't like predictable endings to movies, is all, the plot twists are what makes the movie great""

"Plot twists definitely make the best movies." Aria said, thoughtfully.

((Sorry, getting ready for bed, so comments may be slow.))

message 34: by คгเค (last edited Jun 28, 2011 04:19AM) (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria nodded. "Definitely! Although, most Diney movies I watch are the old ones from my childhood." she said, blushing a little.

message 35: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria sighed. "Mutant this, mutant that..."

message 36: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria sighed. "Telekinesis."

message 37: by คгเค (last edited Jun 28, 2011 04:28AM) (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) "That, and I can control other people's movements..." Aria said, looking at her feet.

message 38: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) "I shouldn't be... But I can, and I'm not exactly proud of it..." Aria said, quietly.

message 39: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria looked at him. "It's okay, you can ask me more if you like?" she said.

message 40: by คгเค (last edited Jun 28, 2011 04:36AM) (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria smiled greatfully. "Might I ask why you're here?"

message 41: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria nodded. "It's really annoying..."

message 42: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) "Really.... What's yours?" she asked. "I mean you don't need to tell me if you really don't want to." she added quickly, understanding it was a touchy subject.

message 43: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) "Wow... I understand why yours would be more annoying..." she said. "That really sucks..."

message 44: by คгเค (last edited Jun 28, 2011 04:51AM) (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria nodded. "So you really can't touch anyone? No one at all?"

message 45: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria nodded. "I couldn't live with that... I mean, when someone's holding me, I always feel the safest. I'd hate to have to push it all away..."

message 46: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria decided it was best if she just dropped the subject. "So... How are you finding this place?" she asked. "Personally, I think it's a little creepy..."

message 47: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria laughed. "Same here!"

message 48: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) "I'm supposed to meet him too... I know that I'll definitely get lost. I've got no sense of direction, whatsoever." Aria smiled.

message 49: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Aria grinned. "Niether am I..."

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments Liz got up and was walking around when she was in the same hallway "hi aria"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21