♫Music is L♥ve in Search of a Word♫ discussion

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (last edited Jun 28, 2011 03:34AM) (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Who hear likes this 16 innocent year old girl who turned into not so innocent Miss Bad girl? The one who also got bashed by her ex Chris Brown......but she wanted it...She even made a song out of it.

“Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones may break my bones
But chains and whips excite me

Na na na na
Come on, come on, come on
I like it-like it
I like it-like it
I like it-like it (Na na na)
I like it-like it”

Rihanna: SOS - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXmF4G...

message 2: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS she pisses me off. I mean, I used to HEART her music. So fun and dancy....but now its just plain annoying.

Started with S&M...i loved What's my name and Only girl in the world.

ronan☪☃☔☀☠✈♱ | 10 comments I like the song California King Bed and Take a Bow

message 4: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) Shut Up and Drive!!!

message 5: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS SHUT UP AND DRIVE ROX!!!

And Take a Bow...uh, It was done better by Glee.

message 6: by Shannon (new)

Shannon I love Rihanna's songs!!!!! Especially California King Bed, Take a Bow (I agree with luhvBOOKS-it was done better by Glee) and S& M (even if some of the lyrics are wrong!!!!!)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I like california king bed and disturbia. Love take a bow and s.o.s. I like the old rihanna..

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I read a quote in one of my book saying, "Yes, i realize i will be deaf before i'm 20." :D This is what i think when i crank up Take a Bow and California King Bed.

message 9: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Mandy -The adorable mandabear wrote: "I like california king bed and disturbia. Love take a bow and s.o.s. I like the old rihanna.."

YES. Thanks for understanding. Her old self was way better!

message 10: by Anika (new)

Anika I like California King Bed :) I just had another song in my head by her but I can't remember...

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 64 comments take a bow was really good, sos was good for awhile but it didn't last

message 12: by Fatimah (new)

Fatimah | 14 comments i love the song of her "man down"...the video too is awesome! check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEhy-R...

message 13: by Michaela (new)

Michaela (michaela143) me too

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) the only song i really dont mind is umbrella :)

...but mostly because it reminds me of pat monahan singing it back at a train concert last august XD

message 15: by Andre and Sophie (new)

Andre and Sophie (sophiem) | 27 comments Oh Lord, I can't stand Rihanna.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) btw, umbrella came on in the grocery store today, and when i told my mom that i hadnt heard it in forever, she was like "someone actually wrote a song about an umbrella?" and i was like *FACEPALM*

message 17: by Michaela (new)

Michaela (michaela143) lolz for real my dad learned it

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* wrote: "btw, umbrella came on in the grocery store today, and when i told my mom that i hadnt heard it in forever, she was like "someone actually wrote a song about an umbrella?" and i was like *FACEPALM*"

lol NO WAY O.O o.m.g!

message 19: by Shannon (new)

Shannon LOL XD

That seriously can't be real!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) am i the only one who's lost...?

message 21: by Shannon (new)

Shannon We are talking about how weird and not normal it is that Rihanna wrote a song about an Umbrella!!!!!!!!!

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) she didnt though? i mean, the umbrella is just a metaphor right?

message 23: by Shannon (new)

Shannon I think she actually did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, But someones mom said "someone actually wrote a song about an umbrella?" Morgan, i think. If my mom had said that, i would be like, "Really? Ur soooooo behind on music, Because that was, like, SOOOO FIVE YEARS AGO..." In my best valley girl accent. :D

message 25: by Shannon (new)

Shannon I think it goes something like this....

"You can stay under my Umbrella ella ella eh eh eh you can stay under my Umbrella ella ella ella eh eh eh"

I'm not really sure if the lyrics go like that....

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) OK NOW IM SUPER FRICKIN COFUSED.
>.< oh well

message 27: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Never mind.....just forget about it....

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol :D

message 29: by Shannon (new)

Shannon :)

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) *SCREAMS*
im gonna go hide in the corner now.

message 31: by Shannon (new)

Shannon What's wrong?

message 32: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Are you ok Morgan?

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) im fine. well, fine as i'll ever be XD
i'm gonna get in the shower, be back around 10:15, 10:30

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) oh wait, time zones.
if you're in a different time zone, then i'll just say i'll be back between 45 minutes and an hour

message 35: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ok :)

*sigh of relief* :)

message 36: by Shannon (new)

Shannon See ya later :)

I have to do my graphics assignment, *bleugh*

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) a graphics assignment? but... arent you on summer vacation?

message 39: by Shannon (new)

Shannon No, I just have a 2 week holiday. It is the second week :(

I still haven't finished all of my homework and it is A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) oh wow. i had a 643-question math packet, and i finished. then i have to write a book report on hatchet, which i havent even started reading yet. then i have to read 2 more books.

ronan☪☃☔☀☠✈♱ | 10 comments I like her new song cheers

message 42: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly  (vampirequeen33) I dont like her music love her red hair though :D

message 43: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) *High five*

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

ronan☪☃☔☀☠✈♱ wrote: "I like her new song cheers"

Cheers is okay but it just seems like a bunch of avrils music.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

11-4-76? Huh? Her b-day?

message 46: by James (new)

James (theadventurousbookreader) | 9 comments I love the songs Umbrella, Take a Bow, and Shut Up and Drive.

message 47: by Varian Rose (new)

Varian Rose I had respect for her as an artist until she came out with that horrid S&M song. *shudder* I don't care what you do in your bedroom, please don't write a song about it. The rest of us don't want to know.

message 48: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Cluver (smilestargirl13) | 13 comments I discovered i liked rihanna at the beginning of 2011/ end of 2010 and love: cheers, umbrella, only girl in the world, fly (by nicki minaj <3) and a few others, but she's been making her songs worse and worst

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

i really like her songs