Mítico Criatura Academy discussion

Seelie Dorm (Fey) > Beesma's Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 308 (308 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Decorate as you see fit.

message 2: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments http://automaticoroboticocodificado.d... ((TV instead of the mirror))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I stalk up to the outside of his room. Then knock on the door.

message 4: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments "Come in!" He calls out and quickly does a run around the room collecting all the dirty washing and shoving it in a spare draw.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I strut in, well aware of the dirty looks teh seelie fey were sending me. "Hi."

message 6: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments "Hello." He says, giving her a once over. "You look...different today." He scratches his head, not knowing what area of her to focus on.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I laugh, my ice white glittering dress floating around my slender yet somehow curvaceous body. "Is that good or bad?" I ask, my voice flirtatious.

message 8: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments "Good. Very good." He crosses the room swiftly, within a second he's standing inches infront of her. "Excellent, in fact."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I smirk and place a soft hand on his hard, muscled chest. 'Nice place you got." I say, not having even glanced around it once.

message 10: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments "Oh?" He sits his hands on her waist, pulling her a bit closer and kicking the door shut.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
"Very... comfortable looking bed." Pushing my body a small step closer to his I show off my feminine curves.

message 12: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments "It is." He whispers into her ear, his lips grazing it as he says it.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I grin then dance away, my feet making no noise on the floor. "Maybe I could find out some time. But I just came to let you know that Mab's gonna come here soon." I laugh.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((SHe's evil...))

message 15: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments He curses around his breath, something no one can hear. "You will have to, don't worry." He says stiffly, watching her leave.

((I can tell, hahah)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I go to float out the door but stop and just look at him. I step back inside.

message 17: by Sammi (last edited Jun 29, 2011 03:08PM) (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments He frowns slightly when she comes back in, "Can you tell her something for me?" He says, a dark look spreading across his face.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
"Yeah." I just look at him.

message 19: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments "The next time she has a son and sends him to war, make sure he's a goddamn good fighter, I had to go easy on him." He smiles wickedly at her, hinting that he killed her brother.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I stumble backwards. "You-" My mouth gapes open.

message 21: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments "Remind her to be careful, you will be safe, I'll protect you no matter what. But someone else will be coming soon, and when he comes, I can't say she will be."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
"Oberon." I whisper.

message 23: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments He nods slightly. "If I knew you back then, hell, I would of left court to be with you."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
My eyes widen. His mixed messages confusing me. "Umm..." I say speechless. But I take a small step forward.

message 25: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments ((Wicked for the wicked?))
He steps closer to her, giving her another once over and stopping and doing another of her legs. He takes another step forward, one that's worth around 3.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Huh? lol))
Lyeta
"You killed my brother." I speak softly. Stepping even closer.

message 27: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments ((I was meaning, he was being a jerk in return to her like verbal slap in the fact before. Wicked for the wicked. Get it? Hahaha))
"I was ordered to." He says, one arm gently wrapping around her waist. Leaving enough time for her to step out of it, if she wanted too.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((OH YEAH! lol))
Lyeta
I almost wrench his arm away. But I don't. "He was my brother." I whisper.

message 29: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments "I'm...sorry." He says, trying to sound convincing. He pulls her forehead, so she's pressed against him and wraps the other arm around her waist. "Is this okay? Or would you prefer me to let go?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I go to say no but I can't. "It... Ok." I say hesitantly. "I know you don't believe that. You aren't sorry at all."

message 31: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments "He killed my bestfriend and my girlfriend. I felt nothing but hatred towards him." He says calmly, not wanting her to leave.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I nod. "It was a bloody and unnecsecary war." I look away.

message 33: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments "True. It was the reason I left the Court, also I wanted to make sure my sister was safe..." He smiles slightly at her.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I look back up. "You're very chivalrous." ((Last post. Bye byes))

message 35: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments "Oh? How so?" He looked at her, slightly surprised. (Bye bye))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
"Just... you are." I say remembering all the gentlemanly things he did. I tilt my head up, inviting him.

message 37: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments He kisses her softly, one hand coming up and cupping her face. "Your beautiful."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I smile sadly. 'Thank you." My previous flirty actions forgotten, by me at least. I sober completely. I have to get out of this frame of mind. I say and kiss Beesma urgently. Trying with all my might to forget my fond memories of my brother.

message 39: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments He notices the sad look that crosses her face, "You okay? I'm sorry for what I said before. I shouldn't of brought it up."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
"Its- It's ok." I say softly.

message 41: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments He kissed her forehead, giving her a hug.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I stiffen then put my hands on his chest as if to push him away. "I- I can't." I say softly.

message 43: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments "It's fine. I understand." He let's his arms drop and takes a step back.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
Disapointment sparks through me. "I'm sorry. I'm next to the throne. I can't do this to my people." I take a quick step forward and kiss him. "I-" I start when I pull away. But I stop. "Are you away from the court? Like would they ackowledge you as Seelie fey?"

message 45: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments "I know, I completely understand. Loyalty to your people overrules everything, I use to be a personal guard of the King's, so I know." He smiles down at her. "I'm not sure, right now though, my loyalties lie no where except for my family."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
"Because if you are... You could become a Winter Fey." I look down.

message 47: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments "I'll sleep on it, and get back to you." He says, lifting her head up and planting one last kiss on her lips.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I hold him there. Kissing him passionately. Not wanting to stop.

message 49: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments He kisses her back, surprised at her responses.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I pull away reluctantly. "Sorry."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7