Paranormal Lovers discussion

YA Series > Soul Screamers

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma (emma_books) | 136 comments My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) by Rachel Vincent

Rachel Vincent

Summary:

She doesn't see dead people. She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next.

My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
If I Die UR

message 2: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 1384 comments Mod
OMG I am half way through the first one and wow...... lol

message 3: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) Oooooooooooooh. I have this to read. I ordered it and it arrived over a week ago, but I loaned it to my friend's teen daughter whilst I was finishing up with a J.D. Robb book. I'll have to squint if I see any spoiler alerts (I hate spoilers lol).

message 4: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Lol me too

message 5: by Jeanine (new)

Jeanine (truejourney) | 5 comments I've read them all an am impatiently waiting for the next installment to come out :) TEAM TOD!!!! lol

message 6: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) Sssssssshhhhhhhhhhh, don't give anything away ::sticks fingers in ears:: Lalalalalalalalalalala

message 7: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

I'll join you J lol LALALALALALA

message 8: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) Chortle ;o)

message 9: by Jeanine (new)

Jeanine (truejourney) | 5 comments Hahaha... I gave nothing away. You'll see :)

message 10: by Emma (new)

Emma (emma_books) | 136 comments I love if you start reading a series and there are already three or more books ;) (Or if the series is finished). I read the first one, thought it was pretty cool but I still have to buy (and find) the second one somewhere!

message 11: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

I have the first out from the library @ the mo and I've got to hell of a surprise, I really didn't see THAT coming lol :D

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) just finished the first one and i loved it.
(view spoiler)

message 13: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

I liked the other name they called them :D I love they Myth side to it :D

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yea i think you pronounce it the same its just spelt different coz its in gaelic

message 15: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Ah I get it now lol :P but I have also seen that name used other places but diff meanings

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yea.
I think in that one i think it's just the spelling
(view spoiler)

message 17: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (last edited Jul 30, 2011 04:08AM) (new)

(view spoiler)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) hmm
interesting how they use the same stuff but for it to mean something completely different lol

Hey There Delilah!! (lilone322) | 21 comments Hey Kay and Cassie, did you guys read any other than the first one?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) I haven't yet Delilah but I have the second one.
I'm reading Fins Are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs Firelight (Firelight, #1) by Sophie Jordan and then i'm gonna read the second one.
I can only read up to the third one so far anyway coz book 4 doesn't come out here until October i think

Hey There Delilah!! (lilone322) | 21 comments oh ok, Well I have them all(US editions) and if you want to borrow them, I'll be happy to send it to you. I love this series and love sharing my books. (well what few print books I have)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) aww thanks i'll let you know if i do =)
u rock delilah =)