Paranormal Lovers discussion

YA Series > Paranormalcy

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma (emma_books) | 136 comments Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1) by Kiersten White
Kiersten White

Summary:
Evie’s always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even though she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she’s falling for a shape-shifter, and she’s the only person who can see through paranormals’ glamours.

But Evie’s about to realize that she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.

So much for normal.

Paranormalcy
SupernaturallyUR
UntitledUR

message 2: by Carole-Ann (new)

Carole-Ann (blueopal) Oh, this is a GOOD book, and quite a different take on PNR - I enjoyed it immensely.

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03tammy-lynn) | 241 comments I loved this book! It was very cool, a book I could and will reread. I can't wait for the 2nd to be realeased here.

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma (emma_books) | 136 comments I know, when the second is released I'm going to reread the first :p

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03tammy-lynn) | 241 comments I think it is being released July 26th

message 6: by Mhairi (new)

Mhairi Simpson (mhairisimpson) | 12 comments I loved this book - Evie is such a girl! Forget kick-ass heroine, Evie's only as good as her pink Taser!!

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma (emma_books) | 136 comments lol, loved the pink taser

Jeanna-Has Probably Read It! (j3j3real) | 3 comments I'm glad to hear this was good. Because I was debating on reading this one.