School > College RP

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fiamata (new)

Fiamata | 5811 comments Mod
((Start))

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Ryan was walking past the girl dorms

message 3: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Ravyn zipped up her jacket, taking out her keys and locking her dorm room as she left

message 4: by Fiamata (new)

Fiamata | 5811 comments Mod
Josh walked around campus

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Vince get up!" Vienna shouted kicking her brothers bed. He groaned and pullexd his covers back.

"What?" he asked.

"We are going t obe late if you dont haul your lazy butt out of bed," Vienna hissed. She kicked the bed once more and stalked out of his room and to the kitchen of the apartment they shared.

message 6: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((ney, let's get this active lol))

Ravyn tucked her dorm keys back into her bag, making sure it was in a place where she could find easily. She made her way down the halls a little cautiously, since it seemed like the upperclassmen were still pranking freshman

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Vienna locked the door to her and Vinces apartment and turned to follow him down the hall. She watched him carefully out of the corner of her eye. He had been off for the past couple of days and she wanted to keep an eye on him.

"I'm fine, Vienna," he muttered quietly as they walked across campus.

message 8: by *Sklip* (last edited Sep 28, 2011 09:03PM) (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) She zipped her jacket up as soon as she felt the chilly air of the early morning. She wondered if she had time to grab some breakfast in town before class started, and pulled her phone out to check

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"It doesnt hurt to check," Vienna muttered to him fully engrosed in their conversation. "You've lost more weight, its not healthy, if you dont start gaining weight I will force feed you."

Vince snorted rolling his eyes. "Yeah ok."

Vienna was about to reply when she bumped into someone. "Oh geez, I am so sorry," she began apologizing immediatly.

message 10: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Ravyn stumbled back a step, almost dropping her phone. Her reflexes kicked in and she caught it before it hit the floor. "No, i was too busy checking my phone, it's my fault. Sorry!" she apologized, straightening

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Vienna smile, "It's fine, I know how it is needing to check you're phone. I m Vienna."

Vince tried not to roll his eyes at his sister's vivacity.

message 12: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Ravyn smiled too, "Definitely. I use mine to check the time. I'm not very good at keeping track of time,"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Vienna laughed good nauturedly. "We should get going we have a lecture in the Physics building."

message 14: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) She nodded slightly, "Same. I was planning on getting some breakfast but I guess I should get to class on time," she grinned