. . . i can't think of a title..... discussion

General > Rp Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 146 (146 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 590 comments Uh......... Maybe a horror Teen RP

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 590 comments Um....The island they're all at is cursed. Most will be teens and adults, so anything scary that can happen...

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 102 comments Vampire Knight Roleplay

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 590 comments Yeah, pretty much

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Um... Mew Mew or Maid Sama RP? IDK I can't think of anything and I have been watching anime for the past two hours...

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 102 comments I asked 87 people to come to the group

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) like i said mew mew or maid sama

message 8: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) umm, uh, uhhhhhh...... *thinks hard!!!!*
idk the best i came up with is a slave rp???

message 9: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) okay :P i do it a lot so it came to my mind for that reason

message 10: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) I can't invite like anyone carter! we have the same friends!!!

message 11: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) :P i got to invite six people i thought might come in

message 12: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) That or they dont rp! i invite them and they always say no so i just dont pick them anymore

message 13: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) haha, not when you want them to join, no. but hey! maybe we'l get lucky!! i wonder what sar is doing....

message 14: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) Royal rp? i just thought of it while reading lol

message 15: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) HUNGER FUCKING GAMES! i will love you forever if you do this! but we can only do the reapings and the games and we should have like several different rp's for those who come into late to get into the game cause theres only 23 ppl picked 1 boy and 1 girl from all 12 districts.... but anyways ya!

message 16: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) that's really hard to do though

message 17: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) really? then don't!!! I beg you not to

message 18: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) THE BOOKS ARE AMAZING! READ THEM! MokingJay may piss you off a bit but they are amazing read them!

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments UM sucker punch

xaviar's school for gifted youngsters

most movie based rps??

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments Pweety please witha charrie on top?? i am a huge marvel fan

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments Yesh!! i was raised as a semi tomboy since my dad wanted a boy so i have my geeky boy sides

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments also Doctor who?

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments otays just making sure :b its otay for that one not to be a success

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Wolves???

message 25: by Sodapop (new)

Sodapop (froggy101) Hey Carter ,you have no idea how hard it is to call u that, how do u not watch Doctor Who. Even K watches it. Oh and wolves rp is a great idea

message 26: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles Haruhi Suzimuayka RP? ((yea I totally BOMBED the last name))

message 27: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles Yippie!

message 28: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles ik

message 29: by Sodapop (new)

Sodapop (froggy101) Ok well try i can help if i can and a question for doctor who people: Matt or David as the better Doctor who

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Carter wrote: "Marisa, i'm going to hurt you, i don't think most of the kind people that joined this group are willing to rp that. maybe if Seraph or Aria join later, then we'll talk about it, cause i know they'd..."

At least I'm not a stalker!!!!!

message 31: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) haha, your not a stalker!

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Oh yes he is!

message 33: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) no he's not

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) yes... yes he is...

message 35: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Marisa!!!!! Super powers rp?

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Carter is a stalker.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) what about kidnaped?

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Kitty wrote: "yes he is"

LOL finally someone agrees with me!!! (Other than Carter who actually admitted to being a stalker)

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) Oh Hey Carter I just made a One on One with Sarah (the other one)... will you do one with me, too?

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Carter I know you are stalker but you don't quite fit your profile picture unless you are a perverted alien too.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) So you are basically Usui's twin brother aren't you.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) OMg i went to camp and one of the counselors has a sister thats famous and is best friends with Joe Jonas!!!!! Not that i care...

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) YO anyone wanna do a kidnapped rp with me?

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Carter wrote: "Marisa wrote: "So you are basically Usui's twin brother aren't you."

*innocent face* maybe......"

*sarcastically* You probably aren't because you totally aren't a pervert stalker who might be probably is an alien.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) *rolls eyes* yeah yeah it was

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey how about A Fantasy Roleplay with Dragons, Wizards, princesses, witches And maybe it's sort of medevil

message 48: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) Not sure if i've said this (forgive me if I have) Royal rp? I'd so do it!

message 49: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) yeah, pretty much.... nights, Kings, queens, servents, slaves.... that stuff and I guess you kind of can...

message 50: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) :P i'm still sleepy!

i don't like midevil but i love Arthor!

« previous 1 3