Unidentified discussion

Werewolves > Werewolves RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 390 (390 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Fiamata (new)

Fiamata | 5811 comments Mod
((Start))

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) ((Who wants ta start? :D))

message 3: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((i would but i have not made a charrie lol
want me to speed make one?))

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) ((Lol alright x3))

message 5: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((i'm on it >:D))

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) ((Okies. :D))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm terrible at starting..))

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) ((Same haha))

message 9: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((i will >:D))

Lilith sat on a tree stump in the forest, waiting patiently for nothing. Her ears, nose, and tail twitched occasionally while her eyes scanned the forest, but other than that, she showed no other signs of moving

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yayy!))

Esther wandered the forest in her human form,camera in hand. She watched, observing the little things. That squirrel chattering angrily to his partner, the bird chirping it's cheerful tune...

message 11: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Her right ear twitched, picking up sounds that normal humans couldn't hear. A human was approaching

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kade was in his human form walking with his Brother Jet, in his werewolf form.

"Why do I have to follow you?" he muttered beneath his breath, kicking a pebble.

"Because, I said so," Jet chuckled, perking his ears a little at the sound of a human.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Esther's eyes wandered and ended up resting on a wolf sitting on a tree stump. "Odd," She murmured, stopping slowly.

message 14: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Lilith tilted her head, trying not to appear hostile. At least the girl hadn't run from her, she hated when people did that

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Esther smiled slightly, and dug out a turkey sandwich she had been planning to eat for lunch, and tore a piece of turkey off before tossing it toward the animal, not sure if it would come near her or not.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) "What is it now?" Kade sighed, averting his gaze to a human and another wolf.

Jet watched them cautiously, "Shut up," he muttered.

message 17: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) She looked at it appalled, she was not about to eat it. She was terribly glad that she kept some human pride as a wolf. Too bad she couldn't shift in front of a human, she was itching to change

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Esther raised an eyebrow, then smiled wider. "So you're one too, huh??" She wasn't planning on shifting, though.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kade frowned, "You know, you better not get caught in your werewolf form you idiot,"

Jet snarled at him and shot him a menacing glare.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Esther turned to the two after hearing them. "You two as well?"

message 21: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Lilith turned to look at the two newcomers, mildly interested

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kade glanced at the duo, "Yeah, what's it to you?" he muttered.

Jet cleared his throat, "Uhh, hi. I'm Jet and this is my little brother Kade," he said, keeping his distance.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Esther nodded, "I'm Esther. Sorry Kade, I'm just a bit curious sometimes."

message 24: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) "Lilith," she said simply, twitching her tail

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kade crossed his arms over his chest and leaned his back against a tree trunk.

Jet sighed. He averted his gaze back to Lilith and Esther, "So you're one of us too?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Esther nodded. ' I just didn't feel like shifting."

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Jet shifted back into his human form, "Ah,"

message 28: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Lilith sighed, Might as well, she thought as she shifted. She gave them all a slight smile

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Jet smiled back at Lilith and Esther.

Kade stayed where he was, keeping his distance.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Esther nodded, and sat down, crossing her legs. "Where are you guys from?"

message 31: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) She shrugged, "Here and there," she replied, deciding to keep it simple

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Jet shrugged, "A bit of everywhere. We just travel," he shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly and leaned back.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Esther nodded, noting the vague answers. "Well I'm from around here."

message 34: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) "It's nice here," she commented, twisting a lock of hair around her finger

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Jet nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I guess."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She chuckled, "Yea, that's why I've stayed."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Esther turned her head, hearing the loud noise of a clumsy human trampling through the underbrush.
"Esther!!" A whiny, female voice called out. "Esther where are you?!"

message 38: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Lilith turned towards the direction of the noise

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

A petite blonde girl burst into the tiny clearing. "Esther!" She said happily, then paused, glancing around. "Who are your friends?"
Esther sighed and shook her head. "Jet, Kade, and Lilith." She said, quietly. "Amee(Short for ameena), you gotta be quieter."

message 40: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) She smiled, "I'm Lilith, what's your name?" she asked, beckoning Ameena closer

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ameena!" She walked closer. Esther rolled her eyes.

message 42: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) "That's pretty, is Esther your sister?" she asked, giving Esther a wink

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kade raised an eyebrow.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and nodded. "Yup! You guys seem nice." She smiled at all of them.

message 45: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Lilith glanced at Kade, "What are you doing here then?" she asked, turning back to Ameena

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, Well Esther said she'd let me go with her to take pictures today, but wasn't home when I got there. I knew she'd be out here somewhere." She giggled a little at her story, which had no giggle-worthy parts in it.
Esther sighed. "That's why you should come home with me instead of wandering off..." She muttered, brushing hair away from her eyes.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kade gave her an odd look glanced at Jet, "Can't find anyone decent around here," he muttered.

"Oh shoosh," he jabbed his elbow into Kade's side lightly.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Esther shot Kade a look, like a 'whats you problem?' kind of glare.

message 49: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) "Define decent," Lilith muttered

message 50: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) "Well, I'm sure we all have different definitions of 'decent'," she replied, looking back up at him

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8