Beauxbatons Academy of Magic discussion

Off Topic > Chatoeil

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 263 comments ((Roleplay in town here.))

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 465 comments Mod
Indigo lounged against on of the almost artistic street lights, flicking a bit of lint from the sleeve of his duster, smiling wistfully at the evening sun.

It was good to be back in his proper clothes, and the red School is where they put you to learn while you're trying to do other things. shirt familiar against his lean frame.

message 3: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 263 comments Laura walked towards the figure down the street, her skirt flailing about. She hated skirts, but this one was actually nice. She waved as she saw him. "Hey!"
Careful not to trip, she continued towards him.

Perking up, a grin made its way over Indigo's face, as he spotted her, and he made his way lazily to her side.

"Szia," he greeted, "Its a fine night, no?"

message 5: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 263 comments "So it is. I am looking forward to the swim later." She smiled and followed him. "So, where's dinner?"

"At Madame Ross's fine establishment, the La Rosa Della Virtu, just around the corner."

He offered her his arm, blinking hair out of his eyes as a crow cawed above.

message 7: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 263 comments "Sounds yummy," she murmured, placing one hand around his arm and the other on his shoulder.

message 8: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 263 comments ((Uhh... Demonic?))

((Back for...ten minutes ;P))

"It is, as long as you avoid the snails." He stuck his tongue out at this, shuttering. Snails and him, along with frog legs, didn't get along to well. Luckily, Mrs. Ross was all to considering and had finally stopped pestering him to eat the French classic.

He lead her to the petite building, built at the end of the renaissance era, its red trim and elegant white walls fitting right in with the picturesque town.

message 10: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 263 comments Laura smiled. It was a cute little building, and she liked how it was decorated. "I'm looking forward to this," she murmured as she opened the door.

message 11: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 263 comments ((Demonic?))

((Dun, dun, dun, the post that was never posted!))

"Just try to avoid some of the more exotic food," he laughed, sticking out his tongue, "Some of it can be nasty."

((And somehow Indigo has done a complete 180 with his personality >.<))

message 14: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 263 comments ((Hmm. Interesting. XD))

"You'll have to point some things out to me, because I have never been good at picking that kind of stuff. I always get the worst meals." She grinned and maneuvered so that he could get through the door too. It was nice and warm inside.

Humming slightly as he entered the considerably warmer climate of the restaurant, trailing behind her as he considered his answer. "Well...If you see anything that includes "escargot" in its ingredients, well, avoid those."