Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Incubus?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yvette (new)

Yvette | 124 comments I recently read a Zoe Winters book involving a incubus and I really liked the concept of a sex demon. Or maybe it was just the way she wrote it that I liked...

Okay, so I want to read about Incubi but I don't want something with A LOT of sex. I want a story! And I seem to find that a lot of the incubi book I've seen are erotic stories. I'm not a big fan of sex scenes, ONLY if they are done right do I enjoy them. If they are done too much through out the book it's annoying to me, I honestly skip them.

So if you think you can help me look for more books involving incubi it would be appreciated! PLEASE??!!

Oh and I've seen that the Demonica(? I THINK) series has an incubus, so that's one I'll be checking into. Are there any others?

message 2: by Yvette (new)

Yvette | 124 comments Anybody?

message 3: by Lory (new)

Lory (moty) | 103 comments Try Richelle Mead Succubus Blues, they have a good story sex but not loaded that make you feel overwarming. Hope this help you

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) (mlpmombookreviewer) | 839 comments I second the Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead. It does have sex scenes but at appropriate times and it isn't an overwhelming part of the story at all.

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) Wicked Enchantment by Anya Bast has a hero who is half incubus. There is some sex in the book but it is not overwhelming and the story takes center stage.

message 6: by Yvette (new)

Yvette | 124 comments Thanks ladies!

message 7: by Lizbeth (new)

Lizbeth (LizbethReads) | 34 comments If you haven't read them read the Cassie Palmer novels by Karen Chance.

There is an incubus in there.

message 8: by Gretchen (new)

Gretchen | 15 comments I just got done with the 3rd book in the Demonica series and they are very good... good overall running plot and she does a great job of leading the reader into the next book. For sure check it out.

message 9: by Crazy4more (new)

Crazy4more (lan-ni) | 2898 comments Lory wrote: "Try Richelle Mead Succubus Blues, they have a good story sex but not loaded that make you feel overwarming. Hope this help you"

Glad to hear. I just picked up the first 4 books of Succubus series. Thanks.

Huntressofdarkness | 3 comments i love the succubus blues series!!

message 11: by Crazy4more (new)

Crazy4more (lan-ni) | 2898 comments I got a couple series for the month of July. What do think?
Succubus Blues
Pride by Shelly Laurenston
Dragon Kin by G.A. Aiken
The Gaurdians by Meljean Brook

...so many books so little time. Where should I even start?

Huntressofdarkness | 3 comments succubus blues!! easy pick lol

message 13: by Crazy4more (new)

Crazy4more (lan-ni) | 2898 comments Thanks!

message 14: by Andre and Sophie (new)

Andre and Sophie (sophiem) | 165 comments I love Succubi/Incubi. Sex demon's are... dirtier (if you know what I mean) than vampires, though I imagine them to be sister races.