Book Nerds discussion

Books

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meaghan (new)

Meaghan | 2 comments Mod
What books are you reading, going to read or have read so far this summer?
Im reading the Alex Rider series (still on Stormbreaker) I have read the Uglies Series and Beautiful Creatures so far

message 2: by JoDee (new)

JoDee | 1 comments Right now I'm reading the fifth of the Sisters of the Traveling Pants series that just came out. This series came out when I was in college and the girls were a little younger than me, but I could still relate, then as the series moved on they were about the same age. Now they are 30 and so it is almost like I grew up with them. These books are more for my own pleasure. I haven't been doing a very good job of reading for school so far. I still have my big stack of books to read for that, but am having too much fun reading books for me.

message 3: by Meaghan (new)

Meaghan | 2 comments Mod
JoDee wrote: "Right now I'm reading the fifth of the Sisters of the Traveling Pants series that just came out. This series came out when I was in college and the girls were a little younger than me, but I could..."

Those sound like good books ill have to put them on my 'to-read' list for later

message 4: by Norah (new)

Norah | 2 comments Instructions For A Broken Heart, mainly. I carry over 40 books with, yet I'm interested in only one.

message 5: by Norah (new)

Norah | 2 comments Then again, some of them are games. The games are educational... Maybe