The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey, #4) The Iron Knight discussion

A Bad Idea?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Laura Is the Iron Knight a bad idea? I mean, I absoloutely loved the Iron Fey series, but now Julie Kagawa is bringing in this new book from ash's perspective...will it ruin the outlook on the book?
Personally I liked it better from Meaghens perspective, and usually don't enjjoy reading from a male perspective :) But I still love Ash <3

message 2: by Janae (new) - added it

Janae I can agree with you in saying that Meaghen's perspective is interesting and I don't actually guy perspectives either.
Then again I was thinking to end this series would shut Ash up forever I guess it would say that he agrees with the circumstances in which he can't be w/ meaghen. So in writing this next book it gives him the oppurtunity to make known that he isn't going out without a fight for his with Meaghen.

Laura Janae wrote: "I can agree with you in saying that Meaghen's perspective is interesting and I don't actually guy perspectives either.
Then again I was thinking to end this series would shut Ash up forever I guess..."

I know right? I actually wouldn't have minded if the series had ended like that because its the first time that a series has actually ended with them not being together. I think this is just another book that will end up making them go back together again, but from Ash's perspective. I also don't really like books that are cut off from their series.

Ally I just wanna read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura Ally wrote: "I just wanna read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Lol me 2 I love this series

message 6: by Janae (new) - added it

Janae I just want to know what is going to happen! Need it in my hands now!

message 7: by Jayda (new) - added it

Jayda Dyment heck no i bet it's going to be a grate book

Ashlyn oh, no. i am way to curious on how his story is, just like Edward's side of the story to Twilight, Midnight Sun. Nah, i wanna read this book on Ash's side of the story.

message 9: by Janae (new) - added it

Janae Yea, it should give insite on how he's feeling and stuff this going to be fun.

message 10: by Kylie (new) - added it

Kylie Its not the whole story again just in Ashs perspective. Its after Meghan becomes the queen and they cant be together and all that. Well im glad te Iron Knight will be in his perspective :) id like to know what Ash is feeling

message 11: by Janae (new) - added it

Janae Kylie wrote: "Its not the whole story again just in Ashs perspective. Its after Meghan becomes the queen and they cant be together and all that. Well im glad te Iron Knight will be in his perspective :) id like ..."

ditto!

message 12: by Aireene (last edited Aug 18, 2011 06:11AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aireene The Iron knight is great, I mean it's okay that it's in Ash perspective...just read it and you'll know what I mean. Don't worry about it 'cause am sure you'll surely enjoy it, it hasn't ruin the story or anything.:)
P.S. I cried after reading it. Two thumbs up!

Masako Lin I just finished Iron Knight and was initially worried like all of you whether this is gonna be a good idea. In fact I think Julie herself was worried that we'd all end up knowing the 'real Ash' and hating him cause we're not seeing him from Meghan's eyes anymore.

Well...... after reading it I was like omg, I didn't think it was possible to love Ash anymore than I did at the end of Iron Queen but man, Iron Knight did it for me.

This book is all about Ash and how he develops even more as a character. It's about his past, his present and his future.

Fans of Ash would LOVE this book.

message 14: by Janae (new) - added it

Janae Sl wrote: "I just finished Iron Knight and was initially worried like all of you whether this is gonna be a good idea. In fact I think Julie herself was worried that we'd all end up knowing the 'real Ash' and..."

Yayy! Then it will be great because I do love me some Ash!!

Hannah who cares if its a guy s perspective don't u want to know how ash feels and how they get back together i mean they have to get back together

message 16: by Janae (new) - added it

Janae Hannah wrote: "who cares if its a guy s perspective don't u want to know how ash feels and how they get back together i mean they have to get back together"

It's not even a decision they just are.

Hannah Janae wrote: "Hannah wrote: "who cares if its a guy s perspective don't u want to know how ash feels and how they get back together i mean they have to get back together"

It's not even a decision they just are."

I know right

Ziyue I want to get my hands on this book right now!!! Heck, I love this series. And I really want to read it!!