WolfQuest™ Live discussion

Aspen Heights Pack > Territory

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((RP outside of camp))

message 2: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Quira bolted ahead of Shard and stopped in front of her. "Come along, Shard. You want to hunt, correct? You must be focused."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Quinn followed behind his mother and sister. His body looked starved, although it wasn't. It was simply lean. It made his agile, and faster when running.

message 4: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Shade took up the rear, a fair distance away from the others. She stared up at the sky and almost tripped over a fallen log.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Adios.))

message 6: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((Bye!))

message 7: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((HEY!))

message 8: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Quira rolled her eyes and sighed, "I will let you explore for a while, but stay with in sight of me."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Quinn trotted away from his mother and siblings, sniffing out the scent of a coyote.

message 10: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Prim came bounding from the camp entrance, howling, "Why did you guys leave me?!" She stopped next to Shard, ignoring Quira and Quinn.

Quira rolled her eyes again. "Prim, you shouldn't sleep in so late. You knew this was an important day."

message 11: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Shade sighed and stared into the undergrowth.

Noah came crashing through the trees. "Shade!" he whined. "Not again!"

message 12: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Prim looked over and narrowed her eyes at Noah. "You're so clumsy, Noah. Try to say on your own four paws for atleast today, okay?" She stood up and trotted away.

message 13: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Noah glared after her. He looked at Shade, "You left me... Again!" he said, annoyed with her.

Shade shrugged. "You're lazy." she said, simply.

message 14: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Quira nodded. "Noah, but you and Prim will sit out while the others take their first hunt. You will watch and learn until I decide wthat will become of you two."
Prim huffed and sat back, bored. "But Maaaaaaaaaaaaaa."
"No, Prim. Being alpha's daughter has no perks."
Prim rolled her eyes and sighed.

message 15: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Noah narrowed his eyes. "With Prim? Seriously?"

Shade giggled. "Good luck, Noah."

message 16: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Yes, Noah. You were both late and you both get punished," Quira snapped. There were downfalls to being Alpha. She hated punishing the young ones.
Prim whined, "But Maaaa-"
"No, Prim. Deal with it," Quira growled.
Prim nodded and huffed, "Fine."

message 17: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Noah sat down and stared after Shade. "This is so unfair." he muttered.

message 18: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Prim looked over at Noah and then looked away. She turned back to Shard.

message 19: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Noah glanced at Prim, then back to Shade.

message 20: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((In the same place as before.))

message 21: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((Silver, just to point out, they have never hunted before.))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ahhh. Pardon me, I shall delete that post.))

message 23: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Raven and Coal were trying to slip through undetected. It was hard having being a basic outlaw.

message 24: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Quira looked around, watching the apprentices explore. She sniffed to see if she could find a worthy deer to take down. But instead she smelt an intruder. The Alpha would not have this, her being the Alpha. She bounded off the rock and looked around. "Who's there?"

Prim pricked her ears. "Hm?"

message 25: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Coal and Raven froze. Quira! They didn't want to face the alpha. Facing a regular wolf was one thing, facing an alpha, the two of them would be lucky to survive. They began to bolt.

message 26: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Quira snarled and rushed forward. She growled and howled, chasing after Coal and Raven. She barreled forward, taking down Raven.

Prim yapped and bounded toward Coal, being much smaller than he was.

message 27: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Raven yiped with pain as she felt her ankle crush undeneath her weight. She started writhing badly. Seeing his mate hurt, Coal pushed past Prim and ran to his howling injured mates side, baring his teeth at the two to stay away. He knew the wolves could potentially kill him, but he didn't want to leave his mate's side.

message 28: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Quira lurched forward at Coal, rolling over on top of him and pinning him down. "Why are you here?" SHe growled.

message 29: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud "We're hungry." said Coal, struggling against her weight. BisonPack had improved their security against them and the two had to move to steal food.
"We can't catch enough to fill us and the two of us struggle to catch our own deer..."

message 30: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Quira backed off and snarled. "I want you off my territory. Now."

message 31: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Coal pushed her off and growled, baring his teeth, "How is she supposed to move with a broken ankle, I can't leave her to the buzzards."
Raven still under the one wolf's paw whimpered and tried to break free, but it was a pathetic attempt.

message 32: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Prim, get off of her." Quira ordered her daughter.
Prim nodded and stepped off of Raven. "Sorry, Ma." She lowered her head.
Quira grunted, "All's fine, Prim."

message 33: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Raven stood whimpering, her ankle bleeding and twisted badly. Coal whimpered. He started grumbling if he wasn't wrongly accused of stealing this would've never happened.

message 34: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Quira sighed, "I'm sorry about this wolf, but I can't help you. We are close to low on food ourselves."
Prim shook her head. "No we're n-"
Quira growled at Prim. "Prim, get back to the others."
Prim cowered and whimpered, "Yes, ma." She trotted back to the other apprentices.

message 35: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Coal glared at her, and forced his mate to get up and rest on his shoulder, "We'll leave..." he stated coldly, and then hobbled away with his injured mate on his back into desolate loner territory.

message 36: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Quira snorted. "And that's how you handle loners." She trotted back to the group.

message 37: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud A little later that night, Coal slipped in again. He was going to pull the same act he did over and over again.
He rushed in before the wolves could react and then with a mouth full of herbs, ran off within the territory, quick and as graceful as a deer.

message 38: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud He managed to run through it, to his mate.

message 39: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((It's not night...))

message 40: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud ((Okay, I'll say its day. Sorry.))

message 41: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((I wouldn't come out yet. She's still out, Quira.))

message 42: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud ((Yes, but the main role of my character is that he loves to steal things ever since he got falsly accused while doing it right in front of them. lol. He's a daredevil.))

message 43: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((Still, he can't always get away with it.))

message 44: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud (I know.)