WolfQuest™ Live discussion

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((RP in camp here))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Quinn yawned, still in his warm den, sleeping.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Quinn, unfazed by her movement, rolled onto his back, and began to snore.

message 4: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Shade awoke by the sound of Quinn's snores. "Not again." she muttered to herself.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Quinn ground his head back and forth against the brown dirt floor of the den, scratching it mindlessly in his sleep.

message 6: by คгเค (last edited Jun 27, 2011 05:01PM) (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Shade gave up. She stood up and shook out her fur, before making her way out of the den.

message 7: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Quira yawned, letting out a slight squeal. She stood up and stretched. Shaking out her pelt, she trotted over to the entrance of her den. She saw Shard. "Hello Shard. Ready for your first day as an apprentace?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Quinn dreamed of hunting elk, and catching all of the herd by himself. He got to eat all of it, because he couldn't find his pack. He dug it, but then found that he had eaten every elk in the area. He began to get hungry, because there was no food left for him. He woke up, panting. He realized he just hadn't eaten breakfeast. "Food always gets worked into my dreams." He mumbled, heading outside.

message 9: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((LOL))

Shade sighed and headed into camp. She shivered as a icy gust of wind passed through.

message 10: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Quira nodded. She smiled. "How about you Quinn?"

message 11: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Shade glanced over at them. It was her first day as an apprentice too, but of course, no one acknowledged her.

message 12: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((Lol, I had no idea.))

Quira nodded to Shade. "How about you, Shade?"

message 13: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((Lol! Don't take it personally, It's just in Shade's personality.))

Shade jumped. "Oh! Yes! I'm definitely looking forward to it!" she smiled.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's also my first day of skipping breakfeast. I need food!" He cried, smelling the air. "Do we have any leftovers from last night?" He questioned.

message 15: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Shade rolled her eyes. "It's all about food with you, Quinn."

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 27, 2011 05:44PM) (new)

"And it's all about work for you, Shade." He returned the sarcastic voice. "Anyway, you can't train on an empty stomach." He shrugged. "Now, about the leftovers..." He soon found a half eaten rabbit, and began to chew on a leg.

message 17: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Shade shrugged and grabbed a vole. "Okay, I hate myself for admitting this, but you're right."

message 18: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Quira bounded over and stood over the freshkill pile. She snatched the vole with a paw and devoured it quickly. "You'll have to hunt for food now, apprentices. Your not pups anymore. You get to eat after everyone else."

message 19: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Shade sighed. "Alright!"

message 20: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Quira chuckled. "Of course! I'll take you three out right now."

message 21: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Shade grinned and jumped up.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Quinn frowned at Quira. "I don't want to eat after everyone else!" He complained.

message 23: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Silverstream/THE X-MEN FREAK! wrote: "Quinn frowned at Quira. "I don't want to eat after everyone else!" He complained."

Quira glared at Quinn. "Well get used it. You don't get special treatment just for being the Alpha's pup."

message 24: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) SHade sighed and stared out over the border.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I didn't say that." Quinn hung his head before trotting out of camp.

message 26: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Shade sighed and followed after Quinn.

message 27: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Anko was sitting contently, her tail tangled with leaves and other stuff.

message 28: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Coal and Raven, the two basic mischevious bountys skirted along in the territory. Normally, these two caused trouble in BisonPack, but today, they were hungry and wanted to eat something nearby. Hidden within the shadows, their dark pelts blending in with the surroundings, they looked at the camp, spotting no food, they sighed and loped away to hunt, something they both found tedious.

message 29: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((You have to RP in the Territory if you want to do that.))

message 30: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud ((Well, they technically went to camp. They are going to leave through the territory.))

message 31: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((Oh okay.))